Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show
According to Qingling, it will bring several new vehicles on display at this year’s Shanghai Auto Show, including GIGA 2020, electric truck, fuel cell truck, TΛGΛ pickup, 700P recreational vehicle, etc. These newly developed vehicles are set to further diversify Qinglong’s product line and strengthen its competitiveness in the market.
The newly upgraded GIGA 2020 truck fully epitomizes the advanced technologies from both Qingling and Isuzu. Equipped with an Isuzu engine, ZF AMT automatic transmission gearbox, air suspension, hydraulic retarder, the truck is able to deliver a maximum 520 horsepower.
Also on display at this year’s Shanghai Auto Show are three Qingling new energy vehicles, including a fuel cell truck, EVK100 electric sanitation truck, EV100 electric distribution light truck.
It is worth mentioning that Qingling has successfully upgraded all these vehicles to National VI Emission Standards.
It is also revealed that Qingling’s latest 4JZ engine and ISUZU’s most advanced MYY transmission gearbox will also be put on display. Together they will provide the best power solutions for vehicles. Entering China in 1980s, the first generation 4J engine has gained wide popularity in China. So far, the number of 4J series engine has exceeded 10 million units.
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November