Cummins Attends Shanghai International Auto Show
On April 16, 2019 Shanghai International Auto Show officially kicked off. Cummins rolled out an integrated power solution with National VI Emission Standards at this year’s exhibition to meet customers’ rising demands for vehicles. On display are engines (2.8L, 3.8L, 4.5L, 6.7L, 12L and 14L) with National VI Emission Standards.
Cummins 2.8L engine delivers power from 96 kW to 130 kW and achieves a torque from 320 N.m to 450 N.m. Having improved its power performance by 20%, it has further lowered its noise level by three decibel.
Cummins 3.8L engine delivers power from 105 kW to 140 kW and achieves a torque from 500 N.m to 700 N.m. With higher reliability, it has introduced an intelligent fuel consumption management, further improving its overall fuel economy.
Cummins 4.5L engine delivers power from 140 kW to 162 kW and achieves a torque from 700 N.m to 820 N.m. Greatly improving its power performance, it has also tremendously enhanced its fuel economy and overall reliability.
Cummins 6.7L engine delivers power from 169 kW to 232 kW and achieves a torque from 900 N.m to 1,200 N.m. With 1,800 bar fuel jetting pressure, it has further lowered operation costs for operators.
Cummins 12L engine delivers power from 265 kW to 360 kW and achieves a torque from 1,900 N.m to 2,300 N.m. With more powerful performances and higher reliability, it has introduced intelligent technologies to improve its overall fuel economy. d
Cummins 14L engine delivers power from 358 kW to 441 kW and achieves a torque from 2,400 N.m to 2,750 N.m. Having lowered its weight by 250 kg and improved its torque by 14%, it has also improved its energy efficiency.
Apart from exhibiting its newly developed engines, Cummins also brought some key spare parts on display, including emission treatment systems, turbo-charging systems, fuel combustion & electronic control systems, gas intake & outlet systems, light weight single post-treatment module, medium single U-shaped post-treatment module, heavy U-shaped post-treatment module, urea tank, electromagnetic valves, UL2.2 urea pump, and UL2.2 urea injectors.
Having entered China for over four decades, Cummins has maintained a robust growing momentum in Chinese market. Committed to developing more powerful and more environmentally power solutions for customers, it has successfully developed a wide spectrum of engine products to suit customers’ special needs.
In 2018, Cummins rolled out a host of newly developed engines (2.8L-14L) with National VI Emission Standards or Euro VI Emission Standards. With even higher fuel economy, these products fully meet the varied needs and requirements in China’s commercial vehicle market. So far, they have already been widely adopted by China’s major manufacturers of commercial vehicles, including Dongfeng, Foton, Shaanqi, JAC, Liuqi, CNHTC, Dayun, SAIC IVECO, JMC, etc.
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- Dongfeng Cummins Makes New Breakthroughs in Laos 2019-06-13
- Cummins Celebrates Its 100th Anniversary 2019-06-12
- 2,000 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Export to Africa 2019-04-23
- Cummins: Leading Innovations in Remanufacturing 2019-04-16
- Dongfeng Cummins Puts New Engines on Display at 2019 Shanghai Int’l Auto Show 2019-04-16
- Cummins to Celebrate Its 100th Anniversary at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out The 50,000th Unit ISZ Engine 2019-02-13
- Cummins X12 engine is Available in Freightliner 114SD Chassis 2019-01-08
- Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. Established for Operation 2018-12-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record