Cummins Attends Shanghai International Auto Show
On April 16, 2019 Shanghai International Auto Show officially kicked off. Cummins rolled out an integrated power solution with National VI Emission Standards at this year’s exhibition to meet customers’ rising demands for vehicles. On display are engines (2.8L, 3.8L, 4.5L, 6.7L, 12L and 14L) with National VI Emission Standards.
Cummins 2.8L engine delivers power from 96 kW to 130 kW and achieves a torque from 320 N.m to 450 N.m. Having improved its power performance by 20%, it has further lowered its noise level by three decibel.
Cummins 3.8L engine delivers power from 105 kW to 140 kW and achieves a torque from 500 N.m to 700 N.m. With higher reliability, it has introduced an intelligent fuel consumption management, further improving its overall fuel economy.
Cummins 4.5L engine delivers power from 140 kW to 162 kW and achieves a torque from 700 N.m to 820 N.m. Greatly improving its power performance, it has also tremendously enhanced its fuel economy and overall reliability.
Cummins 6.7L engine delivers power from 169 kW to 232 kW and achieves a torque from 900 N.m to 1,200 N.m. With 1,800 bar fuel jetting pressure, it has further lowered operation costs for operators.
Cummins 12L engine delivers power from 265 kW to 360 kW and achieves a torque from 1,900 N.m to 2,300 N.m. With more powerful performances and higher reliability, it has introduced intelligent technologies to improve its overall fuel economy. d
Cummins 14L engine delivers power from 358 kW to 441 kW and achieves a torque from 2,400 N.m to 2,750 N.m. Having lowered its weight by 250 kg and improved its torque by 14%, it has also improved its energy efficiency.
Apart from exhibiting its newly developed engines, Cummins also brought some key spare parts on display, including emission treatment systems, turbo-charging systems, fuel combustion & electronic control systems, gas intake & outlet systems, light weight single post-treatment module, medium single U-shaped post-treatment module, heavy U-shaped post-treatment module, urea tank, electromagnetic valves, UL2.2 urea pump, and UL2.2 urea injectors.
Having entered China for over four decades, Cummins has maintained a robust growing momentum in Chinese market. Committed to developing more powerful and more environmentally power solutions for customers, it has successfully developed a wide spectrum of engine products to suit customers’ special needs.
In 2018, Cummins rolled out a host of newly developed engines (2.8L-14L) with National VI Emission Standards or Euro VI Emission Standards. With even higher fuel economy, these products fully meet the varied needs and requirements in China’s commercial vehicle market. So far, they have already been widely adopted by China’s major manufacturers of commercial vehicles, including Dongfeng, Foton, Shaanqi, JAC, Liuqi, CNHTC, Dayun, SAIC IVECO, JMC, etc.
- Cummins: Leading Innovations in Remanufacturing 2019-04-16
- Dongfeng Cummins Puts New Engines on Display at 2019 Shanghai Int’l Auto Show 2019-04-16
- Cummins to Celebrate Its 100th Anniversary at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out The 50,000th Unit ISZ Engine 2019-02-13
- Cummins X12 engine is Available in Freightliner 114SD Chassis 2019-01-08
- Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. Established for Operation 2018-12-28
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins 2018-11-09
- Cummins and Isuzu Sign Letter of Intent to Evaluate Partnership Opportunities 2018-10-09
- Cummins Debuts a Class 6 Truck Powered by the PowerDrive System 2018-10-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018