Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market
Chenglong H7 truck equipped with Dongfeng Cummins engine is aimed at long-distance transportation, car transportation. So far, it has already earned a solid reputation among the customers.
Thanks to Dongfeng Cummins ISZ520 51 engine, Chenglong H7 is able to deliver a maximum 520 horsepower and a maximum torque of 2,460 N.m. It is ideal for the demanding logistic market.
Another version of Chenglong H7 truck is equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISZ460 51 engine with a maximum 460 horsepower and a maximum torque of 2,330 N.m. Thanks to FAST 12JSD180TA transmission gearbox with a speed ratio of 0.78.
Currently, all the major players in the logistic market in China have Chenglong trucks equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engines. Dongfeng Cummins engine has passed six million kilometer road test.
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong H7 with Yuchai YC6K Gas Engines Enter Hainan for Operation 2019-04-12
- Chenglong L2 Electric Vehicle Ushers a New Era for Urban Logistic Services 2019-01-11
- Chenglong H7 2019 Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai 2019-01-07
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 395 Chenglong H7 Trucks from Shenzhen 2018-11-02
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Debuts New Products at China-ASEAN Auto Expo 2018-09-13
- Liuzhou Motor Offers SF a 30-Day Trial of Chenglong L2 EV 2018-08-21
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out Chenglong H7 2018-08-20
- Liuzhou Motor Delivered 80 Chenglong T5 to Customer 2018-08-17
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December