Foton Attends MIIEF 2019 in Mongolia
From May 10 to 12, Mongolia International Import & Export Fair 2019 (MIIEF 2019) was held in Ulaanbaatar. Before attending the event, Foton officially delivered a batch of vehicles to its customer in Mongolia.
On May 3, Foton signed a sales contract with Dorniin LLC. In just a few days, it completed the delivery and preparation for the operation of the vehicles. On the day of delivery, the deputy general manager of Dorniin LLC. held talks with Foton, expressing his hope to deep the two parties cooperation in the future.
From January to May, Foton sold 45 units vehicles in Mongolian, ranking the third place among all truck brands from China. Later this year, the truck maker will release four new trucks and self-dumping trucks in the country. In addition, it has already built a well stocked warehouse and after-sales service network in Mongolia.
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia 2019-05-22
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- Foton Forland Obtains An Order for Providing 11097 Units Trucks 2019-05-14
- Foton Motor Unveiled New TUNLAND 2019 Pickup in Ghana 2019-05-10
- JW Forland to Completely Make Vehicles in Pakistan 2019-05-09
- CNHTC, Foton and Dongfeng Self-driving Trucks Successfully Pass Tests in Tianjin 2019-05-09
- Foton Enters into a Deal with CP to Make All Vehicle Types in Thailand 2019-05-07
- Foton Tunland Pickup to Strengthen Its Global Presence 2019-05-07
- Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan Visits FOTON Headquarter in Beijing 2019-05-01
- Over 5,000 Foton Commercial Vehicles Involved in Belt and Road Initiative 2019-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018