Shanghai Diesel Engine E Series Natural Gas Engine Passes State Tests
On May 24, Shanghai Diesel Engine E series natural gas engine with National VI Emission Standards successfully passed a series of stringent tests at China National Vehicle Quality Supervision & Testing Center in Tianjin.
Starting from July 1st this year, China will officially implement National VI Emission Standards. In response to this, Shanghai Diesel Engine has already made full preparations.
According to Shanghai Diesel Engine company limited, its E series natural gas engine has four gas intakes for every cylinder. Thanks to its highly efficient turbocharger and inter-cooling system, the engine achieves more exhaustive combustion and boasts a power range of 213-353 kW. 12E engine, in particular, delivers a maximum torque of 2,250 N.m.
After years’ development and improvement, Shanghai Diesel Engine E series natural gas engine has already earned a solid reputation among customers for its high quality, powerful performances and high reliability.
- Allison Transmission Announces Launch of 9-speed Transmission at Auto Shanghai 2019-04-22
- Cummins Attends Shanghai International Auto Show 2019-04-18
- SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-16
- Linglong on CITEXPO Shanghai 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk and Shanghai Sunlong to Assemble Trucks, Buses in Pakistan 2017-08-22
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JAC Presents Nearly 40 Models 2017-05-05
- SINOTRUK Launches Intelligent Truck and “No-stop” Service at Auto Shanghai 2017-04-26
- Auto Shanghai 2017: WABCO Showcases Industry-Leading CV Technologies 2017-04-25
- SAIC Hongyan Jieshi C500 Show up at Auto Shanghai 2017 2017-04-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JAC K7 and World Truck Won the Favorable Comments 2017-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018