SHACMAN X3000 Trucks Operate Smoothly in Zambia
As a landlocked country located in southeast of African continent, Zambia borders eight countries and owns a significant strategic position. Long-distance cross-border transportation is the major means for the flow of agricultural produce and industrial goods. To suit the market, Shaanqi has been relentlessly marketing SHACMAN X3000 trucks.
From May 30 to June 10, Shaanqi and Xi’an Cummins jointly hold a series of promotional activities across Zambia, providing a great opportunity for local customers to take a closer look at SHACMAN X3000 trucks.
Visiting all major cities in the country, Shaanqi visited local truck operators. Along the journey, SHACMAN X3000 truck, equipped with Cummins ISM 420 horsepower engine, 16-speed transmission gearbox and single decelerating rear axle, aroused keen interest among the customers. Apart from delivering more powerful performances and achieving higher fuel economy and maneuverability, the truck also provides more travel comforts to truck drivers.
According to Shaanqi, it has been constantly building its spare parts warehouse and after-sales service network in the country, aiming to further strengthen its presence in Zambia.
- SHACMAN on Display at 2019 Kenya-China Trade Week 2019-06-26
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia 2019-06-06
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrived in Peru for Operation 2019-06-05
- SHACMAN Medical Vehicles Arrive in Panama for Operation 2019-05-27
- 100 Units SHACMAN Xuande Trucks Delivered to Customers for Operation 2019-05-24
- First batch of SHACMAN H3000 Vehicles Arrive in Tajikistan 2019-05-21
- SHACMAN Announced Delong K3000 Light Truck Rolls Off Line 2019-05-20
- SHACMAN Sold 25,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in March 2019-04-04
- SHACMAN Secures an Order of 500 Units Trucks from Shenzhen Logistic Association 2019-03-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 100 Units Xuande E9 Electric Trucks to Shenzhen 2019-03-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record