Cummins Celebrates Its 100th Anniversary
Recently, a number of activities themed with “Challenge the Impossible” were held to mark the 100th anniversary of the establishment of Cummins. For over a century, Cummins has successfully maintained a leading position in the cutthroat competition in the global engine market. For more than a hundred years, its commitment to its customers, its vision for its development and business philosophy have all contributed immensely to its huge commercial success. Currently, Cummins boasts 550 distributors and over 5,000 sales agents across the globe. In addition, it has established its presence in over 160 countries and regions.
At this new threshold, Chinabuses.org paid a special visit to Columbus, Indiana State, where the headquarter of Cummins is based. Tom Linebarger, president & CEO of Cummins, told us the company has made such impressive achievements thanks to its constant innovations, highly competent employees, a ready willingness for cooperation and an unchanging commitment to high quality.
“Unlike other players in the market, we have always been giving top priority to sustainable development. Throughout our development history, we have always been committed to our employees, our customers and our community,” said Rich Freeland, COO of Cummins, took our interview, sharing with us the company’s history and future plans.
With depleting resources, Cummins has been constantly diversifying its product line, rolling out a number of power solutions for commercial vehicles, ranging from much greener diesel-, natural gas, alternative energy-powered engines to internet-connected and autonomous driving technologies.
As the first engine maker from the west to enter China, Cummins has long established a solid reputation in Chinese market, boasting 16 joint ventures with over 10,000 employees and an enviable pool of loyal customers across the nation. Dongfeng Cummins, as a joint venture established 23 years ago, fully demonstrates how a win-win situation can be achieved through cooperation. “We value every single cooperative partner we have in China and we are committed to help them create more values,” said Rich Freeland.
In the face of constantly changing economic conditions and the advent of new energy vehicles, Cummins believes that providing high quality products to its customers and deepening its cooperation with its business partners are essential to secure its commercial success in the future. “We are transitioning from just an engine maker to a power solution provider, giving our customers greener and more price-competitive options,” said Tom Linebarger. “In China, we have a wide range of engines available with National VI Emission Standards,” he added.
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- Dongfeng Cummins Makes New Breakthroughs in Laos 2019-06-13
- 2,000 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Export to Africa 2019-04-23
- Cummins Attends Shanghai International Auto Show 2019-04-18
- Cummins: Leading Innovations in Remanufacturing 2019-04-16
- Dongfeng Cummins Puts New Engines on Display at 2019 Shanghai Int’l Auto Show 2019-04-16
- Cummins to Celebrate Its 100th Anniversary at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out The 50,000th Unit ISZ Engine 2019-02-13
- Cummins X12 engine is Available in Freightliner 114SD Chassis 2019-01-08
- Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. Established for Operation 2018-12-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record