SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
From June 27 to 29, the first China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo (CAETE) was held in Changsha, the provincial capital of Hunan province. With the theme of Win-Win Cooperation for Closer China-Africa Economic Ties, this year’s event attracted over 53 African countries and a number of international organizations, such as World Trade Organization (WTO), World Food Programme (WFP), African Union, etc.
At the expo, Shaanqi brought SHACMAN X3000/H3000 tractor trucks and dump trucks on display, arousing keen interest among visitors from Africa. Customers from over 50-plus countries, including Algeria, Zambia, and Sudan, etc., made inquiries about SHACMAN and its after-sales services. They also expressed their hope to cooperate with Shaanqi in various areas.
Zhao Gang, Vice-Governor of Shaanxi Province, stopped at the exhibition area of Shaanqi, making inquires about the company’s expansion in African continent. So far, Shaanqi has exported over 70,000 units heavy-duty trucks to over 40 countries and regions in Africa, playing an increasingly important role on the continent.
- SHACMAN on Display at 2019 Kenya-China Trade Week 2019-06-26
- SHACMAN X3000 Trucks Operate Smoothly in Zambia 2019-06-11
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia 2019-06-06
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrived in Peru for Operation 2019-06-05
- SHACMAN Medical Vehicles Arrive in Panama for Operation 2019-05-27
- 100 Units SHACMAN Xuande Trucks Delivered to Customers for Operation 2019-05-24
- First batch of SHACMAN H3000 Vehicles Arrive in Tajikistan 2019-05-21
- SHACMAN Announced Delong K3000 Light Truck Rolls Off Line 2019-05-20
- SHACMAN Sold 25,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in March 2019-04-04
- SHACMAN Secures an Order of 500 Units Trucks from Shenzhen Logistic Association 2019-03-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record