China’s Export of Commercial Vehicles Grew by 21.67% from January to May
According to the latest statistics, China’s export volume of automobiles reached 440,000 units from January to May this year, up by 6% year on year. In the same period, the country’s revenue in vehicle export stood at 5.6 billion USD, down by 4% year on year. Also in the first five months this year, China exported 132,609 units commercial vehicles, up by 21.67% year on year.
In May, China delivered 5,299 units buses to the overseas market, up by 22.15% year on year. From January to May, China’s export volume of buses reached 23,057 units, up by 18.22% year on year. The top ten best performing bus players from January to May include King Long (5,256 units, up by 34.29% year on year), BAIC Foton (2,888 units, down 25.91% year on year), Yutong (2,490 units, up by 11.86% year on year), Higer (2,007 units, up by 57.66% year on year), JMC (1,921 units, up by 3.06% year on year), SAIC Maxus (1,716 units, up by 100% year on year), Golden Dragon (1,610 units, up by 9.45% year on year), Ankai (1,005 units, up by 6.01% year on year), Baoding Chang’an (971 units, up by 122.2% year on year), and Zhongtong (757 units, down by 13.39% year on year).
In May, China exported 13,501 units trucks, down by 17.88% year on year. From January to May, the country’s export volume of trucks reached 85,350 units, up by 15.18% year on year. The top ten best performing truck players from January to May include BAIC Foton (19,104 units, down by 4.91% year on year), Chery (16,571 units, up by 429.59% year on year), CNHTC (10,653 units, down by 6.87% year on year), JAC (7,960 units, down by 7.12% year on year), Dongfeng (5,743 units, up by 6.95% year on year), Changcheng (5,344 units, up by 8.03% year on year), Chang’an (3,519 units, up by 119.8% year on year), SAIC Maxus (3,100 units, down by 2.18% year on year), Jiangxi Changhe (2,460 units, down by 14.67% year on year), and JMC (2,257 units, down by 29.99% year on year).
- JAC Light-duty Truck is Called as China Isuzu, What is Its Next Step? 2019-06-25
- JAC Aims to Bring about World-class High-end Light Trucks 2019-06-21
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line 2019-06-19
- With VI Engine + New Energy, Yuchai Rising Abruptly at Bus & Truck Expo 2019 2019-06-17
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia 2019-05-22
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March 2019-04-17
- Mercedes-Benz TruckParts Officially Enters China Market 2019-04-12
- Daimler 2018 Truck Sales Was Up 2019-04-08
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record 2019-04-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1