XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform
Leading Chinese construction machinery manufacturer XCMG (SHE:000425) has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Cummins, a global power leader that designs, manufactures and distributes engines, filtration and power generation products, on October 17 in Xuzhou, China.
The two companies will work closely on developing and integrating comprehensive product lines, value chain and global operations, creating new applications, exploring new markets and sharing resources in the construction industry, with continuous global R&D improvement.
Cummins is one of XCMG's most important strategic partners since the 1980s with the first electrification project in China's construction machinery industry. Since then, the two companies have gone on to cooperate in every aspect of XCMG's product lines and have achieved significant success in improving the reliability of tonnage products through technological innovation.
Steve Chapman, Group Vice president of Cummins, noted at the signing ceremony that the new partnership would strive on pushing forward the technology development and industrial upgrade of the Chinese market, Cummins will build a global application engineering team to support XCMG's overseas strategies.
The two companies will partner to develop digital and networked technologies and applications of XCMG and Cummins products and further improve equipment quality and service efficiency. Both will work towards the goal of leading sustainable manufacturing with the support of intelligent manufacturing technologies.
Establishing a world-class supply chain will allow for better product experience and positive development of the industry from the standpoint of the user and end industrial structure.
Wang Min, chairman of XCMG, said: "The global manufacturing industries are transitioning to more green, eco-friendly, efficient and emission-reducing models. I hope XCMG and Cummins will continue expanding effective supply while emphasizing environmental protection, sustainable development and efficiency to make the world a better place."
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- 50 Trucks Jointly Developed by Foton and XCMG Shipped to Middle East 2019-09-24
- XCMG HANWO-XG90 Dump Truck Made Debut in China 2019-09-04
- XCMG Fire Trucks Are Delivered in Batches 2019-09-03
- XCMG Sold Over 100 Units of Road Maintenance Equipments in H1 2019 2019-08-13
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award 2019-08-12
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 2019-08-09
- XCMG Opened Its first Spare Parts Center in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 2019-08-07
- XCMG Delivers 100 V7 Mixer Trucks for the Development of Greater Bay Area 2019-07-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July