Great Wall Exports 85,000 Vehicles in Jan.-Nov. 2012
www.chinatrucks.com: On Jan.-Nov. 2012, Hebei Province Baoding Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau released the quantities of Great Wall vehicles passing the inspection, which were 85,000 units, with USD 822 million values of the completed Great Wall vehicles and the complete set of parts and components.
The Great Wall vehicles have been successfully exported to Russia, Australia, South Africa and other countries and regions. The year-on-year growth was respectively 32% and 33.6%. It is the highest one in the history of the Great Wall automobile exports value. Among them, the complete sets of parts and components export value were USD 215 million dollars, up by 22 times.
Wingle Pickup of Great Wall Automobile
It is learned that the Great Wall Company has established the KD (parts and components assembly) factories in Russia, Bulgaria, etc more than ten countries. The Great Wall Company is responsible for providing technical support and spare parts. And in the local area, the spare parts are finished assembly and sold. The export of parts and components not only effectively avoid the foreign trade barriers, but also successfully expand the international market share.
- Great Wall Introduced a new Powerful Pickup: Wingle 7 2018-07-23
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- Cummins Pocketed Two Awards at 12th Great Influence to China Bus Industry 2018-01-18
- Great Wall Motor Listed in TOP50 of 2017 Best China Brands 2017-05-22
- Great Progress has been Achieved in Vehicle Battery Researching 2013-06-27
- Great Wall Wingle 6 Concept Pickup Truck for the Shanghai Auto Show 2013-04-19
- Great Wall Motor's Vehicles Destined for RUS Aboard Logistics Train for the First Time 2013-04-01
- Great Wall Motor to build factory in Brazil by 2013 2013-03-21
- Great Wall sells 113000 vehicles from January to February 2013-03-19
- Great Wall Targets for Exporting 50,000 Wingle Pickup Trucks in 2013 2013-03-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November