Dayun Takes 10 Products to Join Canton Fair
www.chinatrucks.com: Dayun Heavy Truck Company has joined the Canton Fair for six times in four years since founded, and they have promoted sales and marketing in overseas markets further with the help of the exhibition.
As the only independent brand in China truck industry, Dayun Auto joined the 115th Canton Fair from April 15 to 19 this year.
Dayun takes N6, N8H etc ten trucks to join the show. N6 is a brand new strategy vehicle, leading China medium and heavy truck industry and it is also reflecting Dayun Auto integration of global resources and the truck features leading technology, great reliability, durability and energy-saving and environmental protection. And the truck is getting praises for its lightness, low-consumption, attractive appearance and great performance.
Dayun Auto booth attracts nearly 1000 visitors everyday, and over 300 customers came to the booth to discuss business cooperation, and the clients are from America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, East Asia, Southeast Asia, West Asia, Central Asia and South Asia. The clients are trying to know about Dayun trucks in detail and some of them try to drive the trucks, showing great interests for cooperation.
The great performance of Dayun Auto in the Canton Fair improves Dayun Auto brand and influences in international markets and boost their development in global markets. Dayun Auto is determined to sell their trucks in China and around the world.
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair 2017-10-17
- Dayun Electric Logistics Vehicle Safeguards the 13th National Games in Tianjin 2017-09-08
- Dayun Automobile Secured an Order of 1,200 Units Electric Logistic Vehicles 2017-09-01
- Dayun and Mercedes-Benz Co-produce the World-class Heavy Truck 2017-01-18
- Dayun Launching CNG Truck with 750/995L Large Volume Cylinder 2017-01-11
- Dayun New N8E6×2 Cargo Truck Coming Soon 2017-01-06
- Hubei Dayun Yunchi Truck Exports To Bolivian Again 2015-12-03
- Dayun N6 New LNG Truck Launched Recently 2015-01-16
- Dayun sales to be contrarian under HD trucks industry decline 2014-12-10
- Dayun Leading the Heavy Trucks Industry with Growth over 37% 2014-11-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April