Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered
www.chinatrucks.com: Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks “2015 China Truck Extreme Stunt Camp” was held in Liaocheng and Binzhou in Shandong during April 19 and 21, and staff from Jinan Branch Company, Weichai Power and FAST Gearbox attended the show.
The extreme truck stunt show in the rain was held in Liaocheng on April 19, and it was witnessed by more than 100 viewers.
Shaanxi D’long X3000 is a high end heavy truck which was developed for three years, featuring fuel prudent, light weight, durable, safe and intelligent. The fuel consumption of the truck can be 10.2% lower than like products in China, and its lightest weight is 8.7 tons and the truck has passed road test for 12 million km, and its comfort improves for 55% and the truck set the standards for medium and long distance haul.
The great performance of the Shaanxi heavy trucks attract many customers to place orders and altogether 116 trucks were sold in the two cities, and the intent orders amount to over 200 units.
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Export and Domestic Sales to Stimulate the Recovery of Heavy Truck Market 2012-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September