Shacman Attends International Coal Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: The 10th International Coal and Energy Industry Exposition has been held in the High-tech Zone in Yulinfrom 1st to 3rd Sep.2015. As China top 500 enterprise, Shacman attended it with seven units of trucks such as X3000 heavy trucks, M3000 6x2 dual fuel tractors and F3000 6x4 dump trucks, highlighting the show for high-end, smartness and environment protection, attracting great attention from the government, coal transport companies, media and the acuqisition companies.
X3000 heavy truck is another carefully designed high-end products that has been hatching for over three years. It is a new generation of high-end tractors It will lead to economic and effective logistic transformation as well as the breakthrough of the traditional highway logistic models. The model has the advantages in among the long-haul high-end tractors for its fuel conservation, light weight, durability, easy operation, safety and smartness.
M3000 6x2 fuel-gas hybrid power dual fuel tractors are the first hybrid heavy trucks in China. The new energy saving truck is ready to run in the hybrid situation of diesel fuel and natural gas, and the gas provides the main force since diesel fuel only works for ignition and lubrication. Compared with traditional heavy trucks, it is cleaner, more economical and environmental friendly.
On the expo, many visitors came to the stand of Shacman for information about configuration，price, and questions related to items of hybrid power heavy trucks.
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units 2017-02-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma 2017-02-16
- Jiefang, SHACMAN and SINOTRUK Tell You the Development Trend of Future Truck 2017-02-10
- SC-Cloud Co-produced by SHACMAN and Xi’an Cummins Launching Officially 2017-02-07
- Delong L3000 Launched on the SHACMAN Business Annual Meeting 2017 2016-12-19
- SHACMAN Heavy Truck X3000 Entered into Nanchang and Won 25 Orders 2016-12-14
- SHACMAN Orders Break through 20000 in November 2016-12-02
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- SHACMAN Orders Breakthrough 15000 Units in October 2016-11-02
- SHACMAN Delong M3000 on Hot Sale with its High Quality and Light Weight 2016-10-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016