Shacman Attends International Coal Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: The 10th International Coal and Energy Industry Exposition has been held in the High-tech Zone in Yulinfrom 1st to 3rd Sep.2015. As China top 500 enterprise, Shacman attended it with seven units of trucks such as X3000 heavy trucks, M3000 6x2 dual fuel tractors and F3000 6x4 dump trucks, highlighting the show for high-end, smartness and environment protection, attracting great attention from the government, coal transport companies, media and the acuqisition companies.
X3000 heavy truck is another carefully designed high-end products that has been hatching for over three years. It is a new generation of high-end tractors It will lead to economic and effective logistic transformation as well as the breakthrough of the traditional highway logistic models. The model has the advantages in among the long-haul high-end tractors for its fuel conservation, light weight, durability, easy operation, safety and smartness.
M3000 6x2 fuel-gas hybrid power dual fuel tractors are the first hybrid heavy trucks in China. The new energy saving truck is ready to run in the hybrid situation of diesel fuel and natural gas, and the gas provides the main force since diesel fuel only works for ignition and lubrication. Compared with traditional heavy trucks, it is cleaner, more economical and environmental friendly.
On the expo, many visitors came to the stand of Shacman for information about configuration，price, and questions related to items of hybrid power heavy trucks.
- Delong L3000 Launched on the SHACMAN Business Annual Meeting 2017 2016-12-19
- SHACMAN Heavy Truck X3000 Entered into Nanchang and Won 25 Orders 2016-12-14
- SHACMAN Orders Break through 20000 in November 2016-12-02
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- SHACMAN Orders Breakthrough 15000 Units in October 2016-11-02
- SHACMAN Delong M3000 on Hot Sale with its High Quality and Light Weight 2016-10-19
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- SHACMAN X3000 Dumpers Launched in China 2016-10-10
- Shacman Group Cooperates with 56xiaomi 2015-09-24
- Shacman Ranks the 20th in China Top 500 Machinery 2015 2015-09-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months