Shacman Attends International Coal Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: The 10th International Coal and Energy Industry Exposition has been held in the High-tech Zone in Yulinfrom 1st to 3rd Sep.2015. As China top 500 enterprise, Shacman attended it with seven units of trucks such as X3000 heavy trucks, M3000 6x2 dual fuel tractors and F3000 6x4 dump trucks, highlighting the show for high-end, smartness and environment protection, attracting great attention from the government, coal transport companies, media and the acuqisition companies.
X3000 heavy truck is another carefully designed high-end products that has been hatching for over three years. It is a new generation of high-end tractors It will lead to economic and effective logistic transformation as well as the breakthrough of the traditional highway logistic models. The model has the advantages in among the long-haul high-end tractors for its fuel conservation, light weight, durability, easy operation, safety and smartness.
M3000 6x2 fuel-gas hybrid power dual fuel tractors are the first hybrid heavy trucks in China. The new energy saving truck is ready to run in the hybrid situation of diesel fuel and natural gas, and the gas provides the main force since diesel fuel only works for ignition and lubrication. Compared with traditional heavy trucks, it is cleaner, more economical and environmental friendly.
On the expo, many visitors came to the stand of Shacman for information about configuration，price, and questions related to items of hybrid power heavy trucks.
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks 2017-08-09
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Nigeria Dangote Chooses Shacman Heavy Duty Trucks for Oil Refinery Project 2017-08-02
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- SHACMAN Delong M300 Rolls Off Assembly Line 2017-06-26
- SHACMAN's First CKD Project in West Africa Complete Successfully 2017-06-22
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- SHACMAN Heavy Trucks Show up in 2017 Silk Road International Expo 2017-06-07
- SHACMAN Delivers 50 Trucks to Its Pakistan Customer 2017-06-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April