SHACMAN Orders Breakthrough 15000 Units in October
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, SHACMAN sales have achieved high growth, and the orders even developed rapidly with daily orders breakthrough 1000 units and monthly orders breakthrough 15000 units. Among them, SHACMAN Delong X3000 6×4 and new M3000 6×4 had better performance in the sales market.
The company pointed out that SHACMAN sales has contrary growth, the first reason is the tractors sales growth increased significantly, while SHACMAN X3000 sales doubled, and gold version market share maintained the first in the industry; the second one is dumpers sales keep up trend and the third one is SHACMAN achieved breakthrough in cargo market. Other while, in the segment markets, port tractor, new green muck truck has kept the first in the industry in long-term; Express, cold chain, transportation, sanitation and other segment markets has achieved rapid breakthrough.
According to the data, from Jan to Oct, the sales of SHACMAN are over 58000 units, up by 50% year on year, and the market share is 14%, up by 1.5% year on year. The tractors are delivered 37000 units, up by 52% year on year; the dumpers are delivered 12000 units, up by 36% year on year; and cargoes has achieved rapid breakthrough, up by 100% year on year. The sales of SHACMAN X3000 are 19000 units, up by 4.2 times, while the gold version even has breakthrough 8000 units and keep the first in the industry.
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units 2017-02-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma 2017-02-16
- Jiefang, SHACMAN and SINOTRUK Tell You the Development Trend of Future Truck 2017-02-10
- SC-Cloud Co-produced by SHACMAN and Xi’an Cummins Launching Officially 2017-02-07
- Delong L3000 Launched on the SHACMAN Business Annual Meeting 2017 2016-12-19
- SHACMAN Heavy Truck X3000 Entered into Nanchang and Won 25 Orders 2016-12-14
- SHACMAN Orders Break through 20000 in November 2016-12-02
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- SHACMAN Delong M3000 on Hot Sale with its High Quality and Light Weight 2016-10-19
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016