SHACMAN Orders Breakthrough 15000 Units in October
www.chinatrucks.com:Recently, SHACMAN sales have achieved high growth, and the orders even developed rapidly with daily orders breakthrough 1000 units and monthly orders breakthrough 15000 units. Among them, SHACMAN Delong X3000 6×4 and new M3000 6×4 had better performance in the sales market.
The company pointed out that SHACMAN sales has contrary growth, the first reason is the tractors sales growth increased significantly, while SHACMAN X3000 sales doubled, and gold version market share maintained the first in the industry; the second one is dumpers sales keep up trend and the third one is SHACMAN achieved breakthrough in cargo market. Other while, in the segment markets, port tractor, new green muck truck has kept the first in the industry in long-term; Express, cold chain, transportation, sanitation and other segment markets has achieved rapid breakthrough.
According to the data, from Jan to Oct, the sales of SHACMAN are over 58000 units, up by 50% year on year, and the market share is 14%, up by 1.5% year on year. The tractors are delivered 37000 units, up by 52% year on year; the dumpers are delivered 12000 units, up by 36% year on year; and cargoes has achieved rapid breakthrough, up by 100% year on year. The sales of SHACMAN X3000 are 19000 units, up by 4.2 times, while the gold version even has breakthrough 8000 units and keep the first in the industry.
- Delong L3000 Launched on the SHACMAN Business Annual Meeting 2017 2016-12-19
- SHACMAN Heavy Truck X3000 Entered into Nanchang and Won 25 Orders 2016-12-14
- SHACMAN Orders Break through 20000 in November 2016-12-02
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- SHACMAN Delong M3000 on Hot Sale with its High Quality and Light Weight 2016-10-19
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- SHACMAN X3000 Dumpers Launched in China 2016-10-10
- Shacman Group Cooperates with 56xiaomi 2015-09-24
- Shacman Attends International Coal Exhibition 2015-09-07
- Shacman Ranks the 20th in China Top 500 Machinery 2015 2015-09-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months