CIMC Boost One Belt and One Road
www.chinatrucks.com: The further promotion of “One Belt and One Road” strategy injects new vitality to the economic development of the countries along The Belt and Road. Especially Silk Road Economic Belt East is connected with Asia Pacific Economic Circle, and the West is connected with European economic circle, covering Asia, Europe and Africa three continents. Along the line involves 53 countries with a total population of about 4.4 billion and the total economic output of $21 trillion, the market size and potential are unique.
CIMC and SHACMAN have keen market awareness and geographical advantages. They advanced the layout of the Central Asian market aiming at the urgent need for a large number of infrastructure facilities in Central Asia however lact of the manufacture industry. They have achieved good results for the few years of hard work, SHACMAN heavy truck and CIMI tanker have already became a local star product.
The water tank is tailored for large sites lack of water in Central Asia. According to the special climate and special requirements of the user's location, a new product plan is made by CIMC. Pipes, pumps, valves and other accessories are also designed in accordance with the special standards, production and installation. Since customers choose the company, they will combine with the host manufacturers and provide quality products to users with professional design standards and first-class manufacturing process.
Now, 25 water tank trucks are ready to ship to overseas. Wish they contribute to the smooth progress of the project.
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- CIMC Wins CHKD Successful Restructuring Award 2018-01-25
- CIMC Lingyu Tank Trucks Exported to South East Asia 2018-01-25
- CIMC Tank Trucks Delivered to South West China 2018-01-11
- CIMC Enric Wins Energy Award 2017 from Germany’s Business Daily 2018-01-10
- CIMC’s Export of LPG Semitrailers to Vietnam Contributes to One Belt One Road 2017-09-25
- CIMC LPG Towing Vehicles Rise in Popularity in Vietnam 2017-08-28
- CIMC TONGHUA Delivers Export Semi-trailers to Parkistan 2017-03-13
- CIMC Van Semi Trailers Exported to Thailand in CKD Mode 2017-02-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November