CIMC Boost One Belt and One Road
www.chinatrucks.com: The further promotion of “One Belt and One Road” strategy injects new vitality to the economic development of the countries along The Belt and Road. Especially Silk Road Economic Belt East is connected with Asia Pacific Economic Circle, and the West is connected with European economic circle, covering Asia, Europe and Africa three continents. Along the line involves 53 countries with a total population of about 4.4 billion and the total economic output of $21 trillion, the market size and potential are unique.
CIMC and SHACMAN have keen market awareness and geographical advantages. They advanced the layout of the Central Asian market aiming at the urgent need for a large number of infrastructure facilities in Central Asia however lact of the manufacture industry. They have achieved good results for the few years of hard work, SHACMAN heavy truck and CIMI tanker have already became a local star product.
The water tank is tailored for large sites lack of water in Central Asia. According to the special climate and special requirements of the user's location, a new product plan is made by CIMC. Pipes, pumps, valves and other accessories are also designed in accordance with the special standards, production and installation. Since customers choose the company, they will combine with the host manufacturers and provide quality products to users with professional design standards and first-class manufacturing process.
Now, 25 water tank trucks are ready to ship to overseas. Wish they contribute to the smooth progress of the project.
- CIMC’s Export of LPG Semitrailers to Vietnam Contributes to One Belt One Road 2017-09-25
- CIMC LPG Towing Vehicles Rise in Popularity in Vietnam 2017-08-28
- CIMC TONGHUA Delivers Export Semi-trailers to Parkistan 2017-03-13
- CIMC Van Semi Trailers Exported to Thailand in CKD Mode 2017-02-23
- 200 CIMC Flat Trucks Exported to South America 2016-04-20
- CIMC Will Set Assembly Plant of Trailer Truck in Poland 2016-03-18
- 10 CIMC Lingyu Light-duty Mixer Trucks Debut in Market 2016-01-22
- CIMC Ruijiang Temperature Controlled Truck Exhibits in Hunan 2016-01-08
- CIMC Mixer Trucks Export to Southeast Asia Equipped with GAC HINO Chassis 2015-07-16
- CIMC Truck Fleet Show First Silk Road Int'l Truck Contest 2014-08-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April