Foton Daimler Super Truck Make Public Appearance in Shanghai
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 14 to 16, with the theme of “Breakthrough the technology, Lead the Future”, 2017 FOTON -Daimler Business Annual Conference will be held in Shanghai. Auman EST super truck will be showed to catch everyone’s eyes in the event.
It took four year to do research and development in European
During the time, Foton Automobile Group and Foton Daimler China Shanghai iCar Expo will also be held in W02 Hall in SNIEC. At the time, Foton super trucks group will debut and bring a super truck feast to us.
Auman EST super trucks on show at IAA Hannover
From the foundation of International Super Truck Innovation League to Shining with Mercedes-Benz Heavy truck in Germany Hanover Auto Show, from four-year European research and development to the completion of the DEKRA strict test, from the globe debut in Europe to the foundation of Beijing super truck innovation center, Auman EST super trucks will bring science and technology content of the European standard to China and shine on the globe stage. This means Auman EST super truck has finished the globe travel of “R&D in Europe, Test in Europe, Debut in Europe” and will provide a valuable experience of super truck with globe intelligent technology for Chinese heavy truck customers.
“Benz Technology, Benz Quality, Benz Power” is another hot point in the Expo. Auman Benz version is co-developed by Foton Dailmler and Daimler for 4 years with reliability test of 8 million kilometers and Benz standard test and verify. It’s a trustworthy heavy truck product with high reliability and high attendance. It’s worthy to mention that Foton Daimler will not only show Auman GTL Benz version, and the EST model will also made its public appearance in Shanghai. The unveiling of the two Benz version products makes the Germany experts give their represent to the reality of “Reliability and Trust” Benz technology.
Auman new ETX, GTL, EST and EST-A full series products
Four new trucks will debut covered full line products from high, medium to low-end, and this will undoubtedly become the focus of public attention. Foton Daimler will continue to push the product quality upgrading based on Daimler advanced technology and quality standard. Auman ETX, Auman GTL and Auman EST/EST-A all achieved different quality and power upgrading. In 2017, Auman new ETX, GTL, EST and EST-A full series products will launch and achieve full coverage of high, medium and low-end trucks. Foton Daimler will lead the heavy truck market with strong production competitiveness in 2017.
- 1,700 Units Order for New Aumark S5 Super Medium Truck 2017-03-01
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans 2017-02-15
- FotonDaimler Delivered 1000 Auman ETX to Wanqiang Logistics 2017-01-04
- FOTON Pure Electric Truck to be Rolled off in the Next June 2016-12-16
- Foton Asia-Pacific Industrial Center Set up in Thailand 2016-12-13
- BAIC-FOTON Pure Electric Truck to Roll off in June 2017 2016-12-06
- Auman EST Super Truck Awarded the “Chinese Truck of the Year for 2017” 2016-11-21
- Foton Aumark Driverless Super Truck Launched in Shanghai ICV Show 2016 2016-11-21
- The First Super Truck Innovation Center Founded in Beijing 2016-11-08
- Foton OLLIN Boosts Suzhou Express and Cold Chain Logistic 2016-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016