BAIC-FOTON Pure Electric Truck to Roll off in June 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: It is reported that with the total investment of 5 billion Yuan, the called domestic largest pure electric truck project, FOTON pure electric truck and environmental equipment Industry Park attract attention from the society since it is located in Changsha in 2015. At the same time, since FOTON sweeping vehicles, cleaning vehicles, compressed garbage truck, garbage transfer vehicle, new energy sanitation truck, AUV environmental equipment and other series of products launched in the market, distribution network has covered the whole country, and the sales are up. Recently, FOTON relevant person in charge unveiled that the project was being carried out. It will be put into use in June 2017 and will achieve production targets in 2019. With the new industry park, FOTON production capacity will continue to improve.
The project will be built in two phases, the first phase has started at the end of 2015 and be planned to put into producing 50000 pure electric truck chassis and 20000 environmental equipments of engines and vehicles. The second phase will be built scale to have the production capacity of 150 thousand chassis and 60 thousand units of equipments. After put into production, the industry park will drive the development of the industrial chain and supporting projects based on the vehicle, promote Changsha city by green intelligence in accordance with the intelligent manufacturing idea of industry 4.0 and DF, and finally push the whole development of Changsha automobile industry.
As one of the earliest automobile enterprises entered into Changsha economy and development district as well as the first brand of China commercial vehicle industry, FOTON has been the largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in Hunan Province on the development road in the past 30 years, whose sales amount reached nearly 100 billion Yuan in 2015, and its sales target in 2020 is 350 billion Yuan.
- 1,700 Units Order for New Aumark S5 Super Medium Truck 2017-03-01
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans 2017-02-15
- FotonDaimler Delivered 1000 Auman ETX to Wanqiang Logistics 2017-01-04
- FOTON Pure Electric Truck to be Rolled off in the Next June 2016-12-16
- Foton Asia-Pacific Industrial Center Set up in Thailand 2016-12-13
- Auman EST Super Truck Awarded the “Chinese Truck of the Year for 2017” 2016-11-21
- Foton Aumark Driverless Super Truck Launched in Shanghai ICV Show 2016 2016-11-21
- Foton Daimler Super Truck Make Public Appearance in Shanghai 2016-11-15
- The First Super Truck Innovation Center Founded in Beijing 2016-11-08
- Foton OLLIN Boosts Suzhou Express and Cold Chain Logistic 2016-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016