Geely Yuancheng M100 Methanol Heavy Truck Engine Conducts Successful Ignition
www.chinatrucks.com: With the unveilling of several pure electric products in Chengdu product launching ceremony, Geely Commercial Vehicle Nanchong base has already been under good preparation to roll off new products in July. On the other hand, except the electric products, the methanol engine product which will be produced in Nanchong base also make breakthroughs - Geely M100 methanol heavy truck engine conducts successful ignition.
6105 Methanol Heavy Truck Engine
As China’s first self-researched enterprise to develop methanol vehicle and get the qualification of producing methanol vehicles, Geely has started to develop gasoline replacement fuel as early as 2005, and in 2006, it developed Geely’s first generation of methanol vehicle. In December 2012, Geely became the only methanol vehicle manufacturer authorized by MIT.
Geely Commercial Vehicle as a subsidy of Geely Holding Group spares no efforts in developing methanol driven engine, and is working on the development of several methanol engines which in future will be applied to all production lines on which light trucks, heavy trucks, buses and multi-purpose commercial vehicles are produced. In July 2017, new products will roll off the final assembly line in Nanchong base, which will be the first-class platform to apply methanol vehicle technology. According to the deployment of the whole group, in addition to annual production of 100,000 units of new energy vehicles, Geely Nanchong Base will also shoulder the responsibility of producing all methanol engines.
Methanol is a true sustainable fuel with high octane value and anti-detonating quality. It has clear advantages in economy and pollutant emission level. Methanol engine has stronger power than the natural gas engine and roughly the same with diesel engine. The successful ignited M100 12L engine is created for heavy trucks. In terms of emission, methanol has a natural advantage - producing 80% less oxynitride than natural gas and diesel engines and barely no particulate emission.
- Geely Joins Hands with Weichai to Develop Methanol Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2019-10-18
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake 2018-03-02
- Geely Likely to Purchase a Below 3% Stake in Daimler 2018-02-07
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder 2017-12-28
- Geely Gets a 1,000-unit Order for Electric Light Trucks 2017-05-25
- Foreign auto brands scramble for low-end niche 2008-05-08
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Methanol Fuel to Become a Shinning Star in Commercial Vehicle Industry 2016-11-22
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1