SHACMAN Heavy Trucks Show up in 2017 Silk Road International Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: From June 3 to June 7, 2017 Silk Road International Expo and the 21st China East-West Cooperation and Investment Trade Fair (abbreviated as 2017 Silk Road Expo and 21st China East-West Trade Fair) is grandly held in Xi’an, Shaanxi province. As an enterprise among China’s top 500, SHACMAN shows up in the expo with a powerful lineup, attracting much attention from companies both at home and abroad.
Considering the “Belt and Road” strategy, SHACMAN displays high-end heavy trucks that interpret the image of Chinese brand and demonstrates its “product and service” integrated solution, including Delong X3000 Golden Version tractor & natural gas tractor, Delong New M3000 sanitation muck dumper, Delong L3000 stake truck, and Delong New M3000 multi-functional road sweeper.
Delong X3000 Golden Version tractor as China’s first large horsepower heavy truck is a new product developed by SHACMAN for high-efficiency logistics. Its initiated 500PS+ will bring customers with strong power and super fuel economy. It has the industrial minimum fuel-saving value and opens up to an era of super fuel saving 500+ for China's logistics industry.
Delong X3000 Golden Version natural gas tractor as a leader of natural gas heavy truck is developed by SHACMAN for daily commodity transmission in combining with national energy-saving and emission-reduction policy and decreasing customers’ operation cost. It features Weichai 13L natural gas engine, Fast 12-gear aluminum cover transmission, Hande axle with MAN technology, and 995L natural gas cylinder. Furthermore, it has a decisive advantage over diesel vehicle in lowing operation cost.
Delong New M3000 sanitation muck dumper is an environmental friendly heavy truck developed by SHACMAN to meet the real demand for urban construction and is named as “ambassador to remove haze and fog”.
Delong L3000 stake truck uses retrofitted van chassis with super strong power, comfort driving and convenient operation, aiming at creating high quality for customers.
Delong New 3000 multi-functional road sweeper is purely developed by SHACMAN for urban sanitation and is named with “city beautician”. It uses Delong new M3000 chassis and the cleaning rate is over 90%. The launch of the product indicates SHACMAN masters the three core technologies of high-end cleaning sanitation vehicles and the production capability of cleaning vehicles.
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1