World’s First Water-Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Born in Youngman
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 21, the world’s first water-hydrogn fuel cell vehicle gradually went off the production lines in Youngman.
As a pioneer in the new energy vehicle market, Youngman has again made history by rolling out such a vehicle powered by new fuels. Physically similar to traditional vehicles, Youngman water-hydrogen fuel cell vehicle has a water tank on its roof, which can decompose water into hydrogen to fuel the vehicle.
According to an employee from Youngman, the success of the new vehicle lies in a special catalyst, which can easily transform water into hydrogen. Thus, without filling gas or getting recharged, the vehicle can drive 500 kilometers continuously. A sedan powered by Youngman’s state-of-art power system is able to drive 1,000 kilometers.
In just two decades, Youngman has grown into one of the leading players in the high-end new energy bus market. With a pioneering and innovating spirit, the company has never ceased its pursuit for the internationally advanced technologies. Overcoming a host of difficulties, Youngman, led by Pang Qingnian, has been constantly pushing China’s automobile industry to a new historical height.
- Youngman to Deliver the Year’s Second Order to Malaysia 2013-09-25
- Youngman JNP4250 FD Tractor: The King of Tractor 2013-04-07
- Youngman Truck Tractors: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-03-26
- Youngman Truck Holds Commercial Vehicle Meeting in Ningxia City 2013-03-20
- Youngman JNP3250FD Dumper Truck: Trail Breaker, Master of Refitting 2013-03-18
- Youngman Cement Mixer Truck: Ultra-High Capacity, Master of Refitting 2013-03-05
- Youngman Truck: Road Frigate, Star of Logistics 2013-02-01
- Trail Breaker—Performance Advantages of Youngman Chassis Trucks 2013-01-24
- Youngman: New Tractor with TGA Shape Driving Cab 2012-10-30
- Youngman broad-body heavy trucks auto assembly line finishes 2012-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September