Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs
On December 5, 2018 China Commercial Vehicle Annual Award Presentation Ceremony was held in Beijing. Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 both won 2018 Most Fuel-Efficient Commercial Vehicle in China.
What is worth mentioning is that this year truck drivers have also been invited to join a panel of vehicle experts to assess the vehicles’ performances in a more comprehensive manner.
Chenglong T7, with a more streamlined body and a fashionable appearance, boasts a drag coefficient as low as 0.45, 17% lower than that of its counterparts, making it much more energy efficient. Equipped with a powerful driveline, T7 can reach a speed of 90 km/h when its engine is rotating at a speed of 1,200 rpm.
Achieving a higher level of intelligence, Chenglong T7 can automatically and accurately assess road conditions and make responses accordingly. Its radial tires with low rolling resistance can help the vehicle cut fuel consumption by 6.2%. In addition, its ECAS lowers the vehicle’s fuel consumption by 2.5% through cutting the body weight of the vehicle by 100-200 kg.
New Chenglong M3 is equipped with a powerful engine and a rear axle with a lower speed ratio. With its drag coefficient standing at 0.527, the vehicle lowers its overall fuel consumption by 4%. Its radial tires with low rolling resistance also help the vehicle improve the fuel economy by 10%. In one year’s operation, new Chenglong M3 can cut the fuel costs by approximately 7,500 RMB. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong H7 with Yuchai YC6K Gas Engines Enter Hainan for Operation 2019-04-12
- Chenglong L2 Electric Vehicle Ushers a New Era for Urban Logistic Services 2019-01-11
- Chenglong H7 2019 Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai 2019-01-07
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 395 Chenglong H7 Trucks from Shenzhen 2018-11-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September