SHACMAN Trucks are More Popular with Bolivia People
Speaking of Bolivia, the first scenery that comes to your mind should be the Fantasting Uyuni Salt Fla. Most of the country is characterized plateau terrain with an average elevation of over 3,000 meters, making it the highest average elevation in the world. It is abundant in natural resources and so it is called "the donkey sitting on a gold mine ".
In Bolivia, over 85% goods are transported by road, which offers opportunity for SHACMAN to enter and take on a key role in local transportation and infrastructure.
SHACMAN trucks are selected to facilitate the construction of a local river project. The person in charge of the project, Sergio said:” these trucks will be used to move the gravel from the beach to the construction site tens of kilometers away. With Cummins 345hp engine, the trucks deliver good performance both in reliability and durability. Globally access to Cummins parts has assured us of the concern about maintenance. In addition, these trucks offer transmission from FAST, an international renowned brand. Much other strength includes a low speed but high torque, high fuel efficiency, strong power, low noise and easy operation. The comprehensive strong whole vehicle performance and powertrain are required to ensure operation safety and attendance when it comes to soft road full of ups and downs. As of now, SHACMAN truck has done a good job in such a tough operation condition.
“We are fully satisfied with the SHACMAN trucks for their perfect vehicle performance and high attendance and we will place another order if the project needs. “ Sergio said. In the beginning, we heard that hundreds of SHACMAN trucks are being used for two Holy Highways under construction (San Barca-San Ignacio de Mosso Highway Project in Bolivia), then we dispatched technicians to visit and found that SHACMAN truck can even operate round the clock with no faculty in the tough and hard to reach Amazon Rainforest areas. After we got back, we decided to try SHACMAN truck. It proved that we are right and SHACMAN trucks absolutely don’t disappoint us.
It seems that SHACMAN truck has gained a reputation both in domestic and international market. Currently, SHACMAN truck has found its way to global markets and favored by consumers across the world. In future, we believe that SHACMAN truck will make inroad into more countries to popularize its brand image. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1