SHACMAN Trucks are More Popular with Bolivia People
Speaking of Bolivia, the first scenery that comes to your mind should be the Fantasting Uyuni Salt Fla. Most of the country is characterized plateau terrain with an average elevation of over 3,000 meters, making it the highest average elevation in the world. It is abundant in natural resources and so it is called "the donkey sitting on a gold mine ".
In Bolivia, over 85% goods are transported by road, which offers opportunity for SHACMAN to enter and take on a key role in local transportation and infrastructure.
SHACMAN trucks are selected to facilitate the construction of a local river project. The person in charge of the project, Sergio said:” these trucks will be used to move the gravel from the beach to the construction site tens of kilometers away. With Cummins 345hp engine, the trucks deliver good performance both in reliability and durability. Globally access to Cummins parts has assured us of the concern about maintenance. In addition, these trucks offer transmission from FAST, an international renowned brand. Much other strength includes a low speed but high torque, high fuel efficiency, strong power, low noise and easy operation. The comprehensive strong whole vehicle performance and powertrain are required to ensure operation safety and attendance when it comes to soft road full of ups and downs. As of now, SHACMAN truck has done a good job in such a tough operation condition.
“We are fully satisfied with the SHACMAN trucks for their perfect vehicle performance and high attendance and we will place another order if the project needs. “ Sergio said. In the beginning, we heard that hundreds of SHACMAN trucks are being used for two Holy Highways under construction (San Barca-San Ignacio de Mosso Highway Project in Bolivia), then we dispatched technicians to visit and found that SHACMAN truck can even operate round the clock with no faculty in the tough and hard to reach Amazon Rainforest areas. After we got back, we decided to try SHACMAN truck. It proved that we are right and SHACMAN trucks absolutely don’t disappoint us.
It seems that SHACMAN truck has gained a reputation both in domestic and international market. Currently, SHACMAN truck has found its way to global markets and favored by consumers across the world. In future, we believe that SHACMAN truck will make inroad into more countries to popularize its brand image. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market 2019-11-22
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September