Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
On the morning of 31st, Jan, the chairman of CNHTC Bozhi Wang had a meeting with the Party Secretary of Bank of Communications. They reviewed the history of cooperation and exchanged views on further strengthening cooperation.
Wang Boyi introduced to Yu Qichun and his delegation on the enterprise development and production and operation of CNHTC. He said that in recent years, CNHTC has continuously explored in new energy sources and intelligent areas by accelerating the conversion of old and new kinetic energy. The level of manufacturing equipment and technology have further improved. And the segments have maintained a momentum of rapid growth. In terms of internationalization, relying on the background of the Hong Kong-based red-chips listing and the experiences of numerous international joint ventures, the Company has accumulated the advantages and strength for greater development. At present, CNHTC has maintained the first place in the domestic heavy truck export industry for 13 years.
Yu Qichun Said that in recent years, the development of CHNTC is for all to see. The Bank of Communications will also try to build the funds management platform for the enterprise to make the comprehensive service level walk in the forefront of the industry. He is full of confidence for the future cooperation of both sides. And he looking forward to the new breakthrough in the business scope and depth of cooperation.
Liu Ankui, member of the Party Committee of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch, Wan Chunling, chief accountant of CNHTC, and heads of relevant departments of both units attended the forum. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck 2018-01-17
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September