XCMG Brings Six Star Vehicles On Display at Liangshan Special Vehicle Expo
Recently, the 14th China (Liangshan) Special Vehicle Exhibition was held in Liangshan International Exhibition Center. Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG) brought six star vehicles on display.
As the most powerful truck ever produced by XCMG, Hanfeng G9 550 horsepower truck is chiefly targeted at the long-distance logistic market. With a 13-liter engine, the truck has a more spacious driver’s cockpit, making driving a more pleasant experience for drivers. In addition, it has greatly improved its safety standards by equipping itself with a number of active safety systems, such as lane deviation alarming system and collision alarming system, etc.
Also targeted at the high-end market, Hanfeng G7 truck enjoys the highest sales volume among all its vehicle products. In addition, it has further improved its safety standards.
The truck for transporting urban construction wastes manufactured by XCMG is another rising star. According to the company, the sales volume of the truck ini the first half of this year jumped by 211%. G7 truck for transporting urban construction wastes put on display at this year’s exhibition offers drivers unprecedented driving experience. With higher intelligence level, it has effectively solved the spillage and leakage problems.
A self-dumping truck and a concrete mixer are the other two star vehicles on display, attracting keen interest among visitors at the exhibition.
Jointly organized by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) and Shandong Automobile Association, this year’s China (Liangshan) Special Vehicle Exhibition attracted over 20 manufacturers of whole vehicles, over 150 manufacturers of special vehicles, and over 1,600 enterprises involved in manufacturing related spare parts. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September