Conmet Nanjing Production Base Completes Construction
Recently, a grand ceremony was held to mark the completion of Conmet Nanjing Production Base. As the third production base of Conmet in China, the new one in Nanjing is able to roll out 1.8 million units wheelhubs each year.
Currently, Conmet enjoys the highest popularity in China’s high-end truck and bus markets. From 2011 to 2018, over two million Conmet-branded wheelhubs had been put into operation in China. Across the globe, the number of Conmet wheelhubs in operation is now approaching 20 million units.
As the largest wheelhub provider in the world, Conmet has set up a solid presence in North & South America, Australia, and Asia-Pacific region. In 2017, Conmet’s production volume of wheelhubs exceeded one million units in China.
In 2008, Conmet’s first production base started operation. In 2009, Weifang Haoxin Conmet Machinery Co., Ltd. was established. In 2011, Conmet Nanjing Assembly Line went into operation. In the same year, Conmet China Sales & Engineering Service Center was open in Shanghai. In 2014, Conmet’s second production base was established. In 2018, Conmet Nanjing Production Base officially completed its construction.
- Conmet to Attend China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) in Wuhan 2019-10-25
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- Nanjing Iveco Takes Delivery of Its 10,000th Truck to SF Express 2019-01-15
- Bosch Plans to Build Asia Pacific’s First iBooster Plant in Nanjing, China 2017-08-02
- Nanjing IVECO Delivers 100 Logistics Vehicles to Longyun Group 2015-07-06
- Nanjing Iveco New Chaoyue LTD Trucks to Launch in July 17 2014-07-15
- DFLM Grows Against the Market with Growth Rate Ranking Top in First Three Quarters 2013-11-01
- Chinese Made High End Trucks Sells Good in Overseas Markets 2013-06-17
- High End Light Duty Truck of Nanjing IVECO in Off-road Rally 2013-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September