MAN Truck to Expand Its Presence in China in 2019
MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of commercial vehicles and has product portfolio comprising of vans, trucks, buses, and diesel and gas engines, as well as passenger and freight transportation services. To support its accelerated expansion in China, MAN will increase its investment in the market in 2019.
MAN China has rounded off a strong year in 2018, recording total brand sales up by 26% from its performance in 2017. In terms of imported brand, the strongest performer was tractor, with a 67 percent year-on-year growth. In terms of customer satisfication and after-sales service, a 42 percent and 132 percent increase were reported respectively. Additionally, Man also took the honorary titles for “Best Imported Heavy-duty Truck” and “Improted Truck of Most Noticed” in 2008.
Man has established its presence in China as early as two decades ago. The business operation MAN China currently carried out in China includes tractor and special vehicles. Tractor is gainning a fast growing market share in long-haul tranport while special vehicles has seen a remarkably increase in special vehicle refitting business.
In 2018, the strategic partnership agreement was signed between MAN and BEST Finance and a new offer for the station guranteen as well as the professional training for STO Express drivers was developed in collaboration with STO.
In the near future, MAN will launches new product for the China market in line with National Ⅵ Emission standard. To promote the growth in China’s road transport industry, MAN will start deep and wide cooperation with local logistics company in terms of overall operation performance and cost reduction.
MAN Commercial vehicle is expecte to grow by 300 percent in the next four years. The company says It will also accelerate the development of dealerships across the first- and second-class cities. And the customers service is expected to improve to a new level by offering more localized training for its staff.
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production 2020-04-30
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1