ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009
Since entering Chinese market in 2009, the US-based ConMet has already established a solid reputation in China. Specialized in developing and marketing wheel ends, hub assemblies, brake drums, hubs, rotors, aftermarket wheel products & OEM genuine products, ConMet enjoys unparalleled popularity in China’s wheel end market.
In 2009, ConMet established its production base with state-of-art production facilities in Weifang, Shandong. In 2011, ConMet (Nanjing) Machinery Co., Ltd. was officially established, specialized in product localization, investment in intelligent manufacturing. After rolling out PreSet® wheel hubs, the company has gradually evolved into a R&D, testing & production center of wheel hubs.
On December 11th, 2018, ConMet established its new hub assembly facility in Nanjing to mark the tenth anniversary of ConMet's entrance into the China market and in 10 years, ConMet had added a production facility in Nanjing and two facilities in Weifang.
The Nanjing hub assembly facility currently has three production lines in the 128,000+ sq/ft (11,948 m2) building with two additional production lines available to accommodate growing domestic and export market demand. The facility will provide world class hub assembly automation and digital management of the production lines, reinforcing ConMet’s commitment as a leading supplier of components that are manufactured in safe facilities that utilize clean, energy-efficient, state-of-the-art processes and equipment.
In Shanghai, ConMet has already built an Engineering, Technologies, Sales & Service Center. It is committed to providing Chinese customers with the highest quality spare parts for commercial vehicles. Achieving high craftsmanship and boasting a host of advanced technologies, ConMet has long become an important business partner for all major commercial vehicle brands in China, including FAW Jiefang, Dongfeng, Foton Daimler, Dongfeng Liuqi, JAC Gallop, etc.
- Conmet to Attend China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) in Wuhan 2019-10-25
- Conmet Nanjing Production Base Completes Construction 2018-12-17
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September 2019-10-18
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- Tesla Shanghai Super Factory to Start Operation Soon 2019-08-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September