SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC
On October 21, SHACMAN held a ceremony for the delivery of trucks to China Gezhouba Group No.3 Enginnering Co., Ltd. for the construction of Mohmand hydropower projects. At the ceremony, a number of distinguished guests including Tang Yugang, deputy director of the Shaanxi Provincial Department of Commerce, Xie Juan, deputy director of the Department of International Economic Cooperation, Hu Yizhong, Chairman and the Party Secretary of China Gezhouba Group No.3 Engineering Co., Ltd., witnessed the grand ceremony of this project together with Yuan Hongming, party secretary and chairman of Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group.
Yuan Hongming said at the ceremony that SHACMAN has grown significantly in recent years and managed to rank among the top three in domestic market. While in global markets, SHACMAN has connected with its customers across the world with a strong network of 200 exclusive agents, 360 after-sales service outlets, 22 parts warehouse and 100 maintenance centers. For the time being, SHACMAN has began localized production of its trucks in over 13 countries and sold its products to more than 100 countries, including South East Asia and Africa. Through the first three quarters of this year, SHACMAN has exported more than 19,000 units of vehicles, a year-on-year increase of more than 50%.
On behalf of the Provincial Department of Commerce, Tang Yugang congratulated to all of them for the delivery and stressed that the Provincial Department of Commerce will provide necessary services and policy support for SHACMAN to go global.
CGGC and SHACMAN have accomplished much through cooperation and this partnership will speed up and deepen more long-term cooperation between engineering enterprises and truck makers. It is hoped that SHACMAN will increase its global presence and continue to “go global” with high quality products and all-round services to address global customer needs.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks 2020-02-21
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume 2020-02-18
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province 2020-02-12
- SHACMAN 500HP 6x4 Xuandeyi3 Self-dump Truck Makes its Debut 2020-02-11
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrive in Malaysia for Operation 2020-01-31
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3% 2020-01-17
- China First Test License for Self-driving Truck Was Issued to SHACMAN X600 2020-01-10
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop BYD Brand 2019-12-25
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October