SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC
On October 21, SHACMAN held a ceremony for the delivery of trucks to China Gezhouba Group No.3 Enginnering Co., Ltd. for the construction of Mohmand hydropower projects. At the ceremony, a number of distinguished guests including Tang Yugang, deputy director of the Shaanxi Provincial Department of Commerce, Xie Juan, deputy director of the Department of International Economic Cooperation, Hu Yizhong, Chairman and the Party Secretary of China Gezhouba Group No.3 Engineering Co., Ltd., witnessed the grand ceremony of this project together with Yuan Hongming, party secretary and chairman of Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group.
Yuan Hongming said at the ceremony that SHACMAN has grown significantly in recent years and managed to rank among the top three in domestic market. While in global markets, SHACMAN has connected with its customers across the world with a strong network of 200 exclusive agents, 360 after-sales service outlets, 22 parts warehouse and 100 maintenance centers. For the time being, SHACMAN has began localized production of its trucks in over 13 countries and sold its products to more than 100 countries, including South East Asia and Africa. Through the first three quarters of this year, SHACMAN has exported more than 19,000 units of vehicles, a year-on-year increase of more than 50%.
On behalf of the Provincial Department of Commerce, Tang Yugang congratulated to all of them for the delivery and stressed that the Provincial Department of Commerce will provide necessary services and policy support for SHACMAN to go global.
CGGC and SHACMAN have accomplished much through cooperation and this partnership will speed up and deepen more long-term cooperation between engineering enterprises and truck makers. It is hoped that SHACMAN will increase its global presence and continue to “go global” with high quality products and all-round services to address global customer needs.
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market 2019-11-22
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- SHACMAN New Energy Refrigerated Trucks Start Operation at Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September