5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
China has developed a 5G intelligent unmanned mining truck, according to Science and Technology Daily on Wednesday.
The unmanned mining truck is used for opencast mining. It measures 10.2 meters long, 5.4 meters wide and five meters tall, and has a carrying capacity of 110 tonnes.
The truck can plan its mission and route for itself, load and unload automatically, and drive by itself, the report said.
Unmanned mining trucks are expected to improve mining safety and production efficiency. Compared with other unmanned vehicles, mining needs trucks to cope with tough road conditions with unpredictable obstacles and no clear guideposts, said the newspaper.
The new unmanned mining truck features integrated direct line control, image processing, wireless communication and artificial intelligence technologies.
Jointly developed by the China Space Sanjiang Group and Vipioneers, the new unmanned mining truck was displayed last week at the 2019 World Conference on the VR Industry in Nanchang, east China's Jiangxi Province.
- First 10 Mining Trucks with K12 United Power Exported to Vietnam 2018-07-27
- World's First Electric Mining Vehicle Developed successfully in Baotou 2014-10-09
- CNHTC HOKA Mining Dump Trucks Enter Xiamen Market 2014-05-20
- Sinotruk Deliveries 20 Natural Gas Mining Dumper Trucks to Shenyang City 2013-03-14
- Yutong Heavy Industries Deliveries 200 Mining Dump Trucks to Shanxi Province 2013-03-11
- Scania secures mining trucks with valuing 1.5 billion Swedish krona 2012-09-25
- Beifang Shares exports up 50% Jan to June 2012-08-24
- Sinotruk speicl mining dumpers released in Qingdao 2012-08-20
- Sinotruk and Allison show HOVA60 mining dumpers 2012-08-13
- First 35 units 420hp FAW AT mining trucks delivered 2012-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September