XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia
As a mining area located in the north of China, Inner Mongolia has been an important market for XCMG off-road dumpers. Days ago, XCMG obtained another order of XG70 wide-body dumpers worth more than 30 million Yuan. More and more XCMG engineering trucks are puting in use here in inner Mongolia.
XG70 is a proven product manufactured for years and offering high quality and value for money. Equipped with Weichai engine and Fast transmission, XG70 dumper has a payload capacity of 40 tonnes. The new dumper can significantly improve the vehicle’s load carrying capacity, chassis reliability and pass-ability. With excellent vehicle performance, XCMG off-road dumpers have passed high performance test at national military test fields and the Germany Rhine company (TUV) certification, won the third prize of China Machinery industry Science and Technology Award, Excellent New Patent Product Award of Jiangsu Province Equipment Manufacturing Industry and Famous Brand Award of Jiangsu province.
XCMG has been working hand in hand with partners from machinery construction industry and CV industry to develop China’s first minning trucks. At the BAUMA China 2016, XCMG launched the world’s first All-Terrian dumper with hydro-pneumatic suspension and China’s first unmaned engineering dumpers in 2018 to make full use of the internet, robots, AI and other new technical means to realize intelligent mining.
In order to effectively guarantee the operation of the vehicle, XCMG also provide an all-life cycle service to make a timely response to customers. The customers can contact the nearest service station for spare parts when their vehicle broken down.
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021