China First Test License for Self-driving Truck Was Issued to SHACMAN X600
Do you know? China's first self-driving truck test license on roads was issued to SHACMAN new generation of high-end heavy truck X6000 tractor!
China Central Television(CCTV)
China first test license for self-driving truck on road was issued to SHACMAN X600 in Shanghai Free Trade Zone
As an important part of ICV (Intelligent Connected Vehicle), self-driving technology has become a key research direction of future products andtechnologies, and also an important technical support to ensure the leading of ICV technology and the realization of "2035 strategy".
In recent years, SHACMAN adheres to the independent research of core technology, sets up a professional intelligent connected innovation team, builds a perfect intelligent connected technology framework, deeply research on solutions for automatic driving products based on the market segment, and has made breakthroughs in the development of core technology and automatic driving products.
In response to the demand for safe and efficient vehicle driving in the high-speed logistics market, SHACMAN have completed the development of various ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistance) products such as ACC ( Adaptive Cruise Control), LKA (Lane Keeping Assistance) and AEB (Autonomous Emergency Braking), and mastered the vehicle horizontal and vertical control, which achieved mass production on X6000 platform products, and leading in realize Level 2 automatic driving in heavy truck industry.
Focusing on the higher level of automatic driving technology, SHACMAN focuses on the research and development of Level 3 expressway automatic driving and Level 4 closed scene automatic driving. Through continuous development and testing, SHACMAN has completed the development of X6000 port traction automatic driving vehicles, which has realized the functions of full automatic driving in port scene, expressway automatic driving, platoon driving, etc., and obtained the first road self-driving truck test license issued by China. Up to now, tens of thousands of kilometers of road test has been completed and entered the stage of mass production. In addition, driverless pure electric offset cab tractor and AGV intelligent flatbed trailer have been tested and verified in Tianjin and Guangzhou related ports.
SHACMAN adheres to the guidance of customer demand, and will continue to carry out automatic driving technology innovation and product research and development based on future intelligent transportation system. SHACMAN will continue to create value for customers and achieve the leading intelligent network technology industry through the landing of products in various market segments.
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market 2019-11-22
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September