2,000 Units Auman Automatic Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in the First Week of 2020
On January 12, Auman Automatic Heavy-duty Truck Customer Conference was held in Huairou, Beijing. It is revealed that 2,000 units Auman automatic heavy-duty trucks were sold in the very first week of 2020.
In 2019, the sales volume of AMT heavy-duty trucks reached 8,000 units while the sales volume of Auman AMT automatic heavy-duty trucks stood at 6,000 units, accounting for 75% of the total sales volume.
On December 4, a press conference was held in Chengdu, the provincial capital of Sichuan province, to mark the release of Auman AMT heavy-duty truck. On the same day, Auman EST-A, Auman EST, Auman GTL, all equipped with automatic transmission gearboxes, were revealed to the public.
According to Song Shushan, Deputy General Manager of Foton Group, the company aims to sell 15,000 units Auman automatic heavy-duty trucks, accounting for 15% of the vehicle’s total sales volume for the whole year.
Equipped with ZF automatic transmission gearbox and 360-580 horsepower Cummins engine, Auman automatic heavy-duty truck achieves high fuel economy and is able to save 3-5 L of oil for every 100 km.
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
- Foton Donates 40 Units Tuano Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicles 2020-02-07
- Japan Motors Launches Three New Foton Models 2020-02-05
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area 2020-02-03
- Automakers in China Donate Vans to Stem Viral Outbreak 2020-02-01
- Foton Delivers Vehicles to CSCEC Georgia for Operation 2020-01-31
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2020-01-30
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October