Foton Secures an Order for 500 Auman Dangerous Chemicals Transport Vehicles
Recently, enterprises across China have resumed production after taking necessary protection measures against novel coronavirus. The moment after Foton started production, they received an order for 500 Auman dangerous chemicals transport vehicles. On February 21st, the signing ceremony between Zhengben Special Oil Logistics, Foton Daimler and Qilu Machinery Cryogenic Treatment was held in the headquarters of Qingyuan Group. The related leaders from three parties attended the signing ceremony.
Dangerous goods vehicles as a special vehicle for the transport of dangerous chemicals, its safety performance and safety devices are very different than ordinary truck. In response to safety problems, Foton Auman dangerous goods transport vehicles have been equipped with the following configurations.
Auman dangerous chemicals transport vehicle has an iBrake engine assisted braking system to ensure braking capacity. With a disc brake, ABS and dual-line braking system, it is capable to produce a braking pressure of about 10 bar and braking power of 370 horsepower.
In addition, the cab is made of 1mm-thick high-strength steel plate that meets European safety standards. With the application of Auman’s unique cab-back moving technology, it provides a safer driving environment for drivers.
Foton Daimler has been dedicated to providing customized services and offering an integrated logistics and transportation solution for the safe transport of dangerous goods while reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore 2020-02-25
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
- Foton Donates 40 Units Tuano Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicles 2020-02-07
- Japan Motors Launches Three New Foton Models 2020-02-05
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area 2020-02-03
- Automakers in China Donate Vans to Stem Viral Outbreak 2020-02-01
- Foton Delivers Vehicles to CSCEC Georgia for Operation 2020-01-31
- 2,000 Units Auman Automatic Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in the First Week of 2020 2020-01-31
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2020-01-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October