SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica
Recently,"SHACMAN SHOWCASE" organized by SHCMAN Jamaica dealer was held in Montego Bay, a famous tourist city in the north of Jamaica. As a leading brand of Chinese heavy truck in Jamaica, SHACMAN and its partner, JN Bank, provide customers with a package of one-stop loan services from the on-site vehicle purchase to financial loan service. A total of 9 main models including the F3000 and L3000 and the X3000 star models were exhibited, and a series of test drive activities were held at the scene.
Located 85 miles northwest of Kingston, Montego Bay is the capital of of Saint James and the second largest city in Jamaica. Montego Bay is a well-known modern tourist resort in Jamaica, andit is also an important business center and port of Jamaica.
The exhibition models mainlyin clude F3000 mining dump truck, lightweight tractor, and L3000 lorry truck. Remarkably, a F3000 wrecker was exhibited, due to the narrow roads and fast speed driving in Jamaica, traffic accidents often occur, which lead to traffic jams. However, F3000 wrecker can quickly clear the obstacles and restore traffic order.
As an appeal in Jamaican, SHACMAN X3000 natural gas tractor has attracted much attention in this activity. As the earliest company to layout natural gas products in the domestic heavy truck in industry, SHACMAN has applied many technical innovations to X3000 natural gas tractor through years of technological innovation and the research of market demand, effectively solved the constraints such as inadequate supporting facilities for natural gas heavy truck. The advantages of long driving distance, balanced power, excellent energy saving, and the features of comfort and intelligent for X3000 further sharpened the competitiveness of this natural gas heavy truck.
During the activity, SHACMAN Jamaica dealers prepared truck style demonstrations and test drive for customers and drivers, the style of user-friendly, caring present a spectacular sight in this passionate activity ,which annotated the truck culture with SHACMAN style for customers.
In addition,SHACMAN has been adhering to the principle of "two concerns", and providing customers with safer, more comfortable and more reliable products. Therefore, SHACMAN has established a complete sales service network in Jamaica, with more than 30 service technicians, nearly millions of dollars in spareparts reserves, and up to three spare parts warehouses, laying a solid foundation for ensuring high attendance rate of vehicles. It also allows users to maintain their vehicles more worry-free and save money, and strives to give users the most sincere care during the process of vehicle operation.
Since the beginning of Jamaica heavy truck revolution in 2018, SHACMAN has played an irreplaceablerole in mining, transportation and urban construction of Jamaica. SHACMAN will also be grateful and make unremitting efforts to fully promote the SHACMAN truck culture into the hearts of the Jamaican and enhance the direct dialogue and emotional communication between enterprises and users.
- SHACMAN and Foton User from Jamaica to Purchase JAC Trucks 2020-03-06
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks 2020-02-21
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume 2020-02-18
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province 2020-02-12
- SHACMAN 500HP 6x4 Xuandeyi3 Self-dump Truck Makes its Debut 2020-02-11
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop BYD Brand 2020-02-01
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrive in Malaysia for Operation 2020-01-31
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3% 2020-01-17
- China First Test License for Self-driving Truck Was Issued to SHACMAN X600 2020-01-10
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January