Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19
As the spread of COVID-19 continues across the globe, some countries in the Middle East imposed further regulations to stop the disease from spreading. On March 11, Kuwait announced plans to halt all commercial flights coming into the country as well as the lockdown of government agencies, public sectors and restaurants for a few weeks.
With the situation still getting worse in Kuwait, Foton, joining hands with its loacl distributor MASAHA HEAVY EQUIPMENT donated 50 new AUMAN water tank trucks, helping the country to keep the street clean and tidy.
These 50 water tank trucks were specifically modified from AUMAN-ETX heavy-duty trucks, which were delivered to customer in November, 2019, along with 50 crane trucks.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, Foton have taken prompt actions to made donations, supported the people across the world in the fight against the virus in multiple ways. We believe that we will defeat the virus and make our shared plannet a better place if everyone acts with responsibility and solidariy.
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- Foton and LAZADA Team up in Malaysia to Promote Local Logistics Industry 2020-03-13
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
- Foton Heavy-duty Truck Helps Customers Achieve Higher Profitability 2020-03-06
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players 2020-03-02
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore 2020-02-25
- Foton Secures an Order for 500 Auman Dangerous Chemicals Transport Vehicles 2020-02-25
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020 2020-02-21
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020