SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port
Good news from SINOTRUK: it held handover of the second batch SINOTRUK autonomous T5G 6×4 electric trucks to Tianjin port.
Autonomous trucks produced by SINOTRUK have been successfully used for deliver goods for port, mining areas and confined industrial parks. It is capable of loading and unloading containers from ships, performing loading and unloading work of mining materials and ensuring accurate parking for autonomous bus in confined industrial parks.
SINOTRUK electric autonomous heavy-duty trucks are trucks that represent the highest level in the industry. Its featured technology heights include: accurate control sysstem, vehicle detection, pedestrian detection and complex decision. The vehicle can handle accurate parking, perform loading and unloading and response positivly to obstacles when moving the container from the shore to the container yeard without human intervention.
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China 2018-06-14
- Suning Completes Testing of China’s First Autonomous Logistic Heavy Truck 2018-05-31
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- Foton Motor Won China's First Autonomous Driving Road Test License for CVs 2018-04-26
- G7 Announce a JV with GLP and NIO Capital to Develop Autonomous Truck 2018-04-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1