New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market
China National Heavy Duty Truck Group, also known as Sinotruk, launched its new generation of high-end logistics traction heavy truck named "Huanghe" on Sept 16.
Among the guests attending the launching ceremony are Ling Wen, vice-governor of Shandong province, and Tan Xuguang, and president of Sinotruk.
Huanghe” was not only one of the earliest heavy-duty truck brands in China, but it was also SINOTRUK’s first heavy-duty truck brand. The Huanghe JN150 was made by the Jinan Auto Manufacturing Plant, now Sinotruck, in the great city of Jinan in Shandong Province. In April 1960 all work was done and the first Huanghe JN150 rolled off the production line, declaring an end to the history in which China fail to produce heavy-duty trucks.
The new generation of Huanghe branded trucks are available to use for the express delivery service, cold chain and long-distance tranportation, according to Guo Lei, the chief engineer of Sinotruk. Huanghe branded truck are offering the MAN MC/MT series engine, Weichai WP series engine to mate to SINOTRUK AMT transmission and MCY driving axles, allowing the vehicle to achieve L2 autonomous driving.
The new generation of "Huanghe" trucks are favoured by vast customers thanks to its innovations in appearance, interior design and intelligent technologies. For example, the truck has a significantly lower drag coefficient than its competitors due to its unique appearance. The seats have also been designed to afford outstanding levels of long-term comfort for drivers. The truck can help reduce running costs by up to 60,000 yuan ($8,860.01) a year.
The vehicle comes with lots of advanced driving assistance functions such as automatic acceleration, braking and steering, allowing drivers to better deal with traffic congestion and avoid rear-end collisions.
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- Sinotruk C5B new Huanghe enters medium trucks 2012-09-19
- Huanghe light-duty dumpers highlight engineering logistics markets 2012-08-01
- Sinotruk improves Huanghe C5B competitiveness with all efforts 2012-06-20
- First Sinotruk C5B new Huanghe trucks delivered customers in Tianjin 2012-05-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY