Cummins turns over 1 bln dollars in China for 3 years
U.S. engine giant Cummins Inc. has turned over one billion U.S. dollars annually in China for three years in a row, Cummins China said on Tuesday.
Overseas business has contributed 50 percent to Cummins' global sales for two consecutive years and China has become the company's largest and fastest growing overseas market. India and Russia followed.
In August last year, the first Sino-foreign diesel engine research and development center, funded by Dongfeng Cummins Engine Co. Ltd., a Sino-American joint venture between Dongfeng Motor and Cummins, was put into use in Wuhan, central China's Hubei province.
To grab a slice of the Chinese market for light diesel engines, Cummins signed a joint venture contract with Beiqi Foton Motor Co. last year to produce the U.S. company's new 2.8-liter and 3.8-liter L4 diesel engines in Beijing.
The joint venture is expected to start operation in 2008, according to previous reports.
In 1981, Cummins became one of the first foreign companies to launch local production in China, after inking a license agreement with China National Heavy Duty Truck Group (Sinotruk).
Cummins, ranking among the Fortune Global 500 list, employs 33,500 people around the world and serves customers in 160 countries and regions.
- FOTON Cummins Helps AUMAN Heavy-duty Trucks to Explore Overseas Market Further 2022-04-18
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- Cummins Set to Acquire Meritor for $3.7 Billion 2022-02-24
- Cummins's New Low-carbon Fuel-agnostic Engine Platform Strategy 2022-02-18
- Cummins Announced It Plans to Acquire Jacobs Vehicle Systems 2022-02-14
- Werner and Cummins Partner to Integrate 15L Natural Gas And Hydrogen Engines 2022-02-09
- Cummins Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2021 Results 2022-02-07
- Cummins, Sinopec Launch Joint Venture to Produce Green Hydrogen Technologies 2022-01-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Cummins Joins BETTER CLIMATE CHALLENGE to Help Reach Key GHG Goal 2021-11-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021