Zero-distance Visit Foton Cummins Green Engines
www.chinatrucks.com: Foton Cummins Day themed as "Green Foton Cummins to touch the world" was held in Beijing on August 18, and Foton Cummins, together with their dealers, engine makers, end users and other relatives of the employees to join the show.
Foton Cummins aims to forge green and environmental protection plant and they have developed ISF and ISG engines to fulfill the vision. And ISF and ISG diesel engines are developed by Foton and American Cummins. And ISF series light engines are designed by modules and 40% less parts are used to reduce maintenance costs and common rail and direct injection technology is used to save fuel consumptions and environmental protection, representing world leading engine technology. And ISF series light engine can be equipped with EBP intelligent energy-saving system to choose power standards and driving modes according to different road conditions and carrying weights to make sure that engine can be working on the best conditions.
ISF series heavy-duty engine uses super high pressure injection system and it can improve the fuel economy and reduce emissions by multi injections and nano dielectric fuel filter is used for the ISG engines to filter particles less than 5 micrometer and the fuel system’s durability can be improved although the quality of the fuel cannot reach requirements. And strong synergistic agent is equipped for the Fleetguard oil filter to make sure ISG oil change period as long as 100,000 km and it can save 6500L engine oil consumptions within 100km compared with like products to reduce users' costs and impacts of wasted engine oil. Furthermore, leading after treatment system can reduce emissions of particles and nitric oxide.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021