Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup
www.chinatrucks.com: At 2017 Chongqing Autoshow, Qingling brings 9 star models to take part in the show. After getting updates for three times, TF long wheel base pickup is praised as the “model” of pickup industry for “good looking, strong power, more capability and less fuel consumption”.
1. Interior and exterior upgrade
Fashionable exterior and splendid interior, squared and classy front face, combined and integrated headlamp, integral bumper, chromed grille and enlarged ISUZU logo. All these conform to modern style. The interior space is wide, material is high-end, workmanship is exquisite, and color combination is modern. Ergonomically designed 4-spoke steering wheel, height adjustable headlamp, newly added MP5+ navigation, portable ashtray, overhead antenna and cargo box covers bring more convenience to users.
2. Enlarged cargo box
1840mm×1470mm×470mm cargo box is the largest among its same kinds, carrying more cargos and enabling arrangement of cargoes more flexible.
3. Strong off-road characteristics
Relying on ISUZU’s strong power and tough body structure, Qingling pickup is capable of fulfilling the job of an off-road vehicle, which can be widely used in various road conditions such as in high gratitude, extreme climate, saline-alkali soil and farm track. It can be applied to petroleum, mining, power and construction industries.
4. Comfort driving and seating
By introducing the concept of a passenger car, the 4-way manually adjustable seat support, 3-point seat belt and movable backrest make driving and seating more comfortable. The independent suspension system eases the vibration from road, thus realizing vibration-free and smooth running. In the meantime, the solid rear axle makes TF pickup bear more impact from carrying heavy goods and off-road running.
After undergoing three major upgrades, TF185 pickup remains to follow its high-quality but medium-price strategy, thus having high price value. A Qingling ISUZU pickup can be used longer than its competitors and saves more costs in fuel consumption. When sold as a used car, its residual value is around 10,000 yuan higher than its competitors in the same driving range.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture 2020-12-28
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April