SHACMAN's First CKD Project in West Africa Complete Successfully
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 505th SHACMAN F2000 rolls offline and successfully passes acceptance check in West Africa CKD plant, indicating SHACMAN’s first CKD project is successfully completed and gets some valuable experience for future CKD project.
In 2015, SHACMAN’s overseas office got contact with the largest industrial group in Africa. After communication and visits for dozens of times, the group began to take an interest in SHACMAN products and purchased over 100 units. During the use, all products have no problems, thus making the group increase trust in SHACMAN heavy truck and laying solid foundation for further cooperation.
In 2016, SHACMAN Import and Export Company signed a contract for over 500 units CKD products and promised to deliver complete vehicles in 3 months after the CKD arrives at the local destination. Hence, SHACMAN put high emphasis on this project and dispatched outstanding staff to set up a West Africa CKD project team to work on complete vehicles with the CKD received. After fully knowing CKD production status, the team conducts innovative work from four aspects: material allocation, production tracking and following, online quality control and offline debugging. Whether its correctness and promptness from part devanning, sorting, and transmitting, or the assembly of complete vehicle, debugging quality and efficiency, it all gets improved. After nearly one-month assembly and training for local workers, the product team also transfers from assembly operator to product quality manager, and the assembly speeds up to 10 units per day from 5 units per day, laying solid foundation for following smooth production.
Customer’s evaluation team gives a big thumb up to the project team members after seeing the team’s persevering hard work and product’s outstanding quality, saying “it comes beyond our expectation that you can improve the assembly efficiency so fast, but produce such outstanding product at the same time. Your SHACMAN team is quite a guy and we believe in your strength”.
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico 2021-06-18
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
- SHACMAN Delivers New M3000 Products to Kenya Customer 2021-03-26
- SHACMAN Trucks Provide Transportation to COVID-19 Vaccines in Djibouti 2021-03-25
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov. 2020-12-22
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN 2020-12-11
- SHACMAN Delong X6000 Truck Makes its Debut in Xi’an 2020-11-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April