Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 28, Qingling GIGA heavy truck is officially launched in Dalian and the first batch is successfully delivered. It is learned that the GIGA heavy truck launched in Dalian is customized to each of their clients for cold chain logistics. The release of GIGA will provide local cold chain transportation industry with more comprehensive and highly efficient solution.
At the event, Vice-chief Economist of Qingling Cen Yunsong introduces that Qingling has been in cooperation with ISUZU for over 30 years guided by the principle of “to enable more Chinese customers to use international level commercial vehicles, to support logistics and transportation and to explore the environment and future”. In the past 30 years, Qingling has released a product portfolio covering all commercial vehicles especially the launch of GIGA, which further improves Qingling’s product structure and enhance Qingling’s competitive advantage.
The GIGA heavy truck delivered in Dalian is equipped with ISUZU 6W 460hp engine which pursues for low fuel consumption at high frequency to lower down the fuel cost in a maximum way from engine boost, cooling and injection. Far more than that, the engine is fitted with the new generation of ZF 16-gearbox with a transmission efficiency of 0.965-0.97. The combination of large torque engine with 16-speed transmission and small ratio of rear axle ensures the engine to work in a most economic range, lowering down the fuel consumption. In the meantime, GIGA provides several rear axle ratios to adapt to conditions in different areas and meet customers’ demand for varied load capacity.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture 2020-12-28
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April