Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 21, “A Good Truck” Chenglong H7 New Product Release Conference was held in Kunming, Yunnan province. At the conference, Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 engine won favor from over 200 people for its excellent quality, including representatives from Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, Cummins, Logistics Industry Association, media and key customers.
With a Cummins X12 engine installed, Chenglong H7 can generate a strong power and accelerate rapidly. And its motor oil didn’t need to be changed so often, say only about every 100,000km, this improves operation efficiency greatly. In addition, it can deliver more power from a low ratio to consume 2.3L/100km less fuel than its same kind.
With respect to light weight, Chenglong H7 6x4 tractor weighs only 7.9t thanks to the new optimization to the structure of the entire vehicle. In case where reliability and bearing capacity are kept unchanged, numerous innovative light-weighted design and components have been applied: high-quality light-weighted aluminum steel wheel, FS160 axle, upgraded braking system (disc type, compound drum type, etc.), optimized suspension (air suspension), three-point suspending placed engine, aluminum transmission, vacuum tire, aluminum gas cylinder, aluminum fuel tank and other light-weighted components and parts, to reduce the weight by almost 700kg, much lighter than the same displacement in the market, and bring more economy for users in long distance transportation. Particularly, the air suspension attributed a lot to the efficiency improvement in drop and pull transport.
In addition, Chenglong H7’s active and passive security system is safeguarded by the keel structure driving cab, WABCO ABS and key valves, front-axle disc brake, automatically adjusted mechanic arm, ibrake inside-cylinder braking system. Having been designed with super large inner space, friendly and scientific interior, low noise level same as passenger cars, four-point suspended and pneumatic control airbag seat, this vehicle delivers a comfort driving experience.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April