XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia
www.chinatrucks.com: Arctic region, Russia – August 16, 2017 – In the largest open-pit mine of Russia, the loaders with the largest tonnage in China – XCMG LW1200K and two wheeled bulldozers XCMG DL900A have been working for over 20,000 hours without breaking down in the freezing-cold environment. The performance of XCMG loaders and wheeled bulldozers has earned trust and recognition from Russian customers relying on its merits such as strong structure, dynamic driving force, stability and reliability, energy-saving capability, high effectiveness and perfect adaptability to extremely cold weather.
The extremely cold weather poses daunting challenges to the operation of construction machinery. Moreover, mining companies are hoping to find ways to increase the equipment yields and at the same time, reduce their costs. The leading technology and everlasting quality of XCMG products perfectly fits the needs of mining companies.
“XCMG has become our priority choice as we realized that the company could customize integrated products based upon actual working conditions and other specific requests” said the manager of the mining company. He came all the way to China to carry out on-spot investigation at XCMG intelligent manufacturing base. After a thorough observation and investigation, he finally chose XCMG without any hesitation.
Facts prove that XCMG loaders did not let him down. The everlasting quality, excellent performance, efficiency, parts accessibility and service satisfaction of XCMG products have been far beyond their expectation. “Upon driving XCMG loader, the most intuitive feeling is the large cab space, wide vision, good tightness and low noise”, claimed by the operator of XCMG LW1200K loader. “At present, this vehicle has been working for over 20,000 hours. The 6.5m³ heavy-duty bucket equipped on LW1200K helped to make the stripping much easier with higher efficiency. In addition, the heavy-duty bucket teeth and side cutters enhanced the bucket’s abrasive resistance as well. Especially the long wheelbase and heavy-load design, targeting the working condition in North Pole by XCMG, relieved us most upon facing any harsh situation”. He elaborated on the details of the first loader from China on the mine with much delight.
As the equipment purchaser and actual equipment operator of the mine, it possessed abundant experience in managing construction machinery equipment. In their opinion, the most satisfaction of XCMG loaders lies in fewer malfunctions, timely services and fuel efficiency. “Timely after-sales services indicate that our equipment will not stop working due to malfunction. And lower cost in fuel brings us smaller investment and higher revenue”, said relevant people in charge.
Over 20000 hours have passed, the three loaders of XCMG withstood the harsh environment in Russia's largest open-pit in the Arctic. Their continuous demonstration of high character, quality, performance, stability, fuel economy, maintainability and other advantages have been praised by all the staff in the mining area.
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April