XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, XCMG Group officially signed cooperative agreement with Russia-based SBU Group. Wang Min, president of XCMG Group, and Fedeyaev, president of SBU, attended the signing ceremony. The two parties also exchanged views on a number of issues for their cooperation.
Before the signing ceremony, leaders and officials from SBU paid a special visit to the production bases of XCMG’s cranes, mining machinery and Customer Center. Deeply impressed by the high level of intelligence and high efficiency of its production, they spoke highly of XCMG’s achievements.
As the largest mining group in Kuzbass District of Russia, SBU Group was officially set up on August 12, 2004. In just over a decade, it has grown into a large company with 45,000 employees involved in a number of business fields, such as vehicle manufacturing, coal mining and processing, construction, agriculture, aviation, travel, insurance, food processing, pharmaceutical engineering and chemical engineering.
XCMG has been expanding its business in the international market for over three decades. For many years, it has remained the No.1 player in the machinery exporting market in China. So far, it has set up 40-plus branches, 300-plus distributors and 500-plus contracted service providers across the globe. Moreover, XCMG’s products have successfully made their way to 177 countries and regions across the world. Since entering Russian market in 2000, XCMG has already set up its branches, representative offices, spare parts warehouses across Russia, building a sound market network and gaining wide popularity. So far, XCMG has sold nearly 20,000 sets products in Russia.
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April