Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: From Sept. 5 to 8, the 17th international Fire Protection Equipment Technology Conference & Exposition (Hereafter referred to as CHINA FIRE 2017) is to be held in Beijing International Exhibition Center. Iveco, as a truck builder specialized in modifying chassis and building fire trucks, will definitely not miss a grand event like this.
It is learnt from the press that Iveco is to have a variety of products displayed, including New Eurocargo, 7-ton chassis for New Daily and New Daily 4x4. At the site, an unveiling for New Eurocargo will take place, which is seeing its launch in Europe market as well.
With more than 11,000 configuration options and various use purposes, New Eurocargo is known as a truck the city likes and is a real “modified expert”. In addition to Allison transmission, the new Eurocargo, is available with Tector 4 and Tector 6 engine. It is a vehicle that offers great safety when driving and has ever served as a “fire warrior” in China market.
The new Eurocargo is the only light-duty truck in its category with a total mass of 7 tons and payload of 4 tons, which allows for great bearing capacity and durability.
New Daily, another fire truck to be on show, will also be the first small city fire truck in China.
"China Fire Expo", is held every two years and has come to the 17th. It is organized by China Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Commerce and approved by the Fire Protection Association. Up till now, it has received widely attention and praise from exhibitors and visitors from 70 countries and regions for its large scale, numerous visitors, cut-edge technology and broad product range.
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO 2021-01-12
- Iveco to Deliver Romania 942 Military Trucks 2020-01-14
- IVECO, FPT Industrial and Nikola Unveil All-electric Nikola TRE 2019-12-06
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE 2019-11-06
- IVECO Delivers 30 LNG Trucks to Jost Group in Belgium 2019-01-22
- Nanjing Iveco Takes Delivery of Its 10,000th Truck to SF Express 2019-01-15
- 50 New CNG-Powered IVECO STRALIS NP trucks Delivered to PIMK Ltd, Bulgaria 2019-01-11
- IVECO Catches the Eye with NG Technology at CIIE 2018-11-08
- IAA 2018: IVECO Delivers LNG-Powered Trucks to Hoyer 2018-09-26
- Iveco Delivers 100th 8x8 Trakker Truck to the German Armed Forces 2018-09-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April