XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit
www.chinatrucks.com: Between August 31 and September 1, 2017, the 2017 annual meeting of the BRICS Business Council was held in Shanghai, attracting more than 300 representatives from business circle in China, Brazil, Russia, India and South Africa, as well as the BRICS New Development Bank, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization and other cooperative organizations.
From September 2 to September 5, the BRICS Business Summit was held in Xiamen. As a member of the BRICS Business Council manufacturing industry group, XCMG was invited to attend the Shanghai meeting of the BRICS Business Council and Xiamen Business Summit.
On September 4, Chinese President Xi Jinping attended the Dialogue of BRICS Leaders and the BRICs Business Council, and delivered a keynote speech, Brazilian President Michel Temer, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and South African President Jacob Zuma jointly attended the meeting.
XCMG WL50G Loaders Were Working in Coal Mine in South Africa
The market potential of BRICS is huge, XCMG has always attached great importance to the exploration and development in the BRICS markets, at present, XCMG has branches in each country of BRICS, conducting independent sales and after-sales service separately. The market share of XCMG products in BRICS has increased year by year, moreover, the products of XCMG are widely acknowledged by local users, which are applied in diverse infrastructure construction projects, such as transportation, energy, etc.
An XCMG ZL30G Loader Was Working for the Land Levelling Project in RS State, Brazil
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April