XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017
XCMG (she:000425), the world's leading construction machinery manufacturer, has issued its semi-yearly report showing that the company has achieved revenue growth of 77.44 percent and seen its net profit increase 333.27 percent year-on-year.
The biggest factor contributing to XCMG's success in the first half of 2017 was its strong performance in the international market. With an extensive global sales and service network, XCMG's value to the international market has increased by 84.83 percent year-on-year. Its share of the Chinese export market has also improved by 4 percent.
"XCMG's explosive growth since last year has been the result of not only market factors, but also adjustments to our international strategy and product structure, our breakthroughs in innovative technology, our cultivation of talent and aggressive exploration of new markets. We've seized opportunities in the market," said Wang Min, chairman and president of XCMG.
XCMG has achieved significant success in countries that are participating in China's Belt and Road Initiative (B&R). The company's products are being used in various infrastructure projects across the B&R, where XCMG maintains nine manufacturing bases and KD factories, 116 primary dealers, 73 spare parts stations and 24 offices to provide reliable products and customer support services.
A top 10 construction machinery manufacturer worldwide, XCMG is providing continuous and comprehensive solutions to construction projects in in central Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
XCMG has also emphasized the development of advanced new products that represent the highest technological standards in the industry, including the world's largest 4,000-ton crawler crane, a 2,000-ton all-terrain crane, a 400-ton mining excavator and Asia's tallest aerial fire truck.
"XCMG will endeavor to build upon this phenomenal growth. We will strive to expand our footprint in international markets, including in developed countries that are dominated by competitors. We will continue our successful R&D program and improve the quality of our products so as to offer added value and best compete with other world-class brands," remarked Wang.
XCMG (she:000425) is a multinational heavy machinery manufacturing company with a 74-year history. It currently ranks seventh in the world's construction machinery and exports to more than 177 countries and regions around the globe. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April