Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs
On December 5, 2018 China Commercial Vehicle Annual Award Presentation Ceremony was held in Beijing. Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 both won 2018 Most Fuel-Efficient Commercial Vehicle in China.
What is worth mentioning is that this year truck drivers have also been invited to join a panel of vehicle experts to assess the vehicles’ performances in a more comprehensive manner.
Chenglong T7, with a more streamlined body and a fashionable appearance, boasts a drag coefficient as low as 0.45, 17% lower than that of its counterparts, making it much more energy efficient. Equipped with a powerful driveline, T7 can reach a speed of 90 km/h when its engine is rotating at a speed of 1,200 rpm.
Achieving a higher level of intelligence, Chenglong T7 can automatically and accurately assess road conditions and make responses accordingly. Its radial tires with low rolling resistance can help the vehicle cut fuel consumption by 6.2%. In addition, its ECAS lowers the vehicle’s fuel consumption by 2.5% through cutting the body weight of the vehicle by 100-200 kg.
New Chenglong M3 is equipped with a powerful engine and a rear axle with a lower speed ratio. With its drag coefficient standing at 0.527, the vehicle lowers its overall fuel consumption by 4%. Its radial tires with low rolling resistance also help the vehicle improve the fuel economy by 10%. In one year’s operation, new Chenglong M3 can cut the fuel costs by approximately 7,500 RMB. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Chenglong Delivers 200 New Energy Light Trucks to YTO Epxress 2022-10-17
- Liuzhou Motor Showcases Three Products at the 19th China-ASEAN Expo 2022-09-19
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Export to Vietnam Exceeds 5000 Units 2021-12-13
- Overseas Sales Volume of Liuzhou Motor Exceeded 10,000 Units to Date 2021-10-21
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.