Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs
On December 5, 2018 China Commercial Vehicle Annual Award Presentation Ceremony was held in Beijing. Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 both won 2018 Most Fuel-Efficient Commercial Vehicle in China.
What is worth mentioning is that this year truck drivers have also been invited to join a panel of vehicle experts to assess the vehicles’ performances in a more comprehensive manner.
Chenglong T7, with a more streamlined body and a fashionable appearance, boasts a drag coefficient as low as 0.45, 17% lower than that of its counterparts, making it much more energy efficient. Equipped with a powerful driveline, T7 can reach a speed of 90 km/h when its engine is rotating at a speed of 1,200 rpm.
Achieving a higher level of intelligence, Chenglong T7 can automatically and accurately assess road conditions and make responses accordingly. Its radial tires with low rolling resistance can help the vehicle cut fuel consumption by 6.2%. In addition, its ECAS lowers the vehicle’s fuel consumption by 2.5% through cutting the body weight of the vehicle by 100-200 kg.
New Chenglong M3 is equipped with a powerful engine and a rear axle with a lower speed ratio. With its drag coefficient standing at 0.527, the vehicle lowers its overall fuel consumption by 4%. Its radial tires with low rolling resistance also help the vehicle improve the fuel economy by 10%. In one year’s operation, new Chenglong M3 can cut the fuel costs by approximately 7,500 RMB. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April